• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Yeah I need to stop this too. Please PM me with an alert, using very taunting language every time someone gives away Jamestown or DYAD while I'm alseep.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Could anyone perchance send me an invite to the GAF Steam group? Username is the same as my GAF ID.

Post a link to your profile. Valve removed the ability to search for users via account name quite some time ago.

SHarris78

If Euro Truck Simulator 2 gets a 75% discount before 22nd July, I will buy it and gift it to a fellow 'Gaffer.

Everyone needs this game, even if you don't know it yet, you will..........

If Euro Truck Simulator 2 gets a 75% discount before 22nd July, I will buy it and gift it to a fellow 'Gaffer.

I was planning to buy it the first day but I was late for a doctor appointment and had to left thinking I'd get back before it was over, I was wrong.

If it's a deal again I'll definitely get it too.

Could somebody please advise on what price to put new cards up at to allow a chance to sell above the usual low amount? I've just gotten one from System Shock and, going to check the price, there is no median sale data so I put it up at €0.35 hoping to take advantage of the initially small amount of cards on the marketplace but I don't know if it's too high and needs to be lowered.

EDIT: That profile...wow.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

It won't. The game has already been 66% off as Flash Sale.

Autofokus

So I'm guessing there is no strange DRM or Squeenix account requirements for any of the Tomb Raider games like FF VII?

*eyes TR collection nervously*

No, the latest TR is Steamworks. Afaik the newer TRs don't have any DRM (besides Steam), no clue about the really old ones.

Autofokus

Could somebody please advise on what price to put new cards up at to allow a chance to sell above the usual low amount? I've just gotten one from System Shock and, going to check the price, there is no median sale data so I put it up at €0.35 hoping to take advantage of the initially small amount of cards on the marketplace but I don't know if it's too high and needs to be lowered.

EDIT: That profile...wow.

Don't use the Tracker, search for the card on the market and look against what prices you compete. If there are no offers and you're the only one, you decide the price. Just go really high, there are always a few insane people buying them - just to be the first one on their friendlist getting that badge.

OTIX

Trying to mod SS2 but I can't download SS2Tool v5.1 from systemshock.org, I just get a 0 byte file. The other mods downloaded fine from there. Is there a mirror for the tool somewhere?

Annubis

Trying to mod SS2 but I can't download SS2Tool v5.1 from systemshock.org, I just get a 0 byte file. The other mods downloaded fine from there. Is there a mirror for the tool somewhere?

You don't need SS2Tool as far as I know.
Just shove the mods in the folder "DataPermanentMods"

SorchaR

do Soldak's games ever go up during the Steam sales? Gamersgate has Din's curse up for €2.49 so I downloaded the demo and I'm having fun with it, but it isn't a Steam key.
if there's a chance it will go up during the Steam sale i might wait for that instead then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom