• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

liezryou

Someone gimme some badrats love, i could use some -1 to my steam library.

Also [until supplies last] i can sell euro truck simulator 2 for 10$ via paypal for all you that said u were interested in it in the last view pages.

Wow the response of people for that. Sorry if i didn't get to you if you wanted it, still have a copy or two left.

Just add me directly http://steamcommunity.com/id/xxgozitaxx/. This thread is moving WAY too damn fast.

chugen

yeeah a sniper game! oh shit its ghost warrior..

Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold Edition -- MB-5ADD06E960653406 - Taken by Onionkid

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
Welcome to the backlog:

header.jpg

Could not resist the pressure...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Welcome to the backlog:

header.jpg

Could not resist the pressure...

Not to burst your bubble, but Fallout NV UE is going to be 75% off.

Edit: Actually, it had a base price drop at the beginning of the year, so I'll change my prognostication to 50% off.

Onionkid

yeeah a sniper game! oh shit its ghost warrior..

Yes, please don't be Bad Rats!

Oh well, figure since I just won a couple times, it's time to put out a code myself! Enjoy!

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sword of the Stars 2 -- MB-B47919A24000EDDB - Taken by Blitzhex

HoosTrax

I had a dream (nightmare?) last night that I had a lapse and couldn't resist buying Civ V: BNW for full price for some reason :|

Stoze

Is FEZ worth getting?

It's brilliant, though you really gotta keep playing till you see how deep the rabbit hole goes. There's some absolutely insane solutions to puzzles that you will feel like a genius when you finally figure them out, and the soundtrack is one of the best videogame soundtracks I've ever heard. I would say it's my spiritual GOTY, only because I didn't get to play it last year.

So yeah I think it's worth it.

The modding or ingame itself?

both of them, I still haven't managed to apply the SSTool mod properly. it can't be installed in the SS2 folder in Program Files\Steam\common\ folder so I had to copy the folder a different location, intall the SSTool patch into that folder and then move it back again to the Steam apps folder, but I don't know if that works

hitoshi

I know I know but with old games like these, especially Activision titles, it's not this obvious...

Anyway, another game I don't need:

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

XIII Century Gold -- MB-2C68DD7D29D3C9E8 - Taken by throwawayname

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom