• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenrius

So, OSA, Marines or Navy? I'm inclined to pick Navy, since I generally prefer hacking stuff, but how does it affect your combat performance?

This is annoying. Is there any way to get the Tomb Raider Survival version as part of the complete Tomb Raider collection? It seems you can only get the vanilla copy with the full set of games.

szaromir

Banned
I just opened the Steam store page for the first time since the summer sale started. Man does Valve try to shove their new shitty metagame down everybody's throat.

So, OSA, Marines or Navy? I'm inclined to pick Navy, since I generally prefer hacking stuff, but how does it affect your combat performance?
In terms of classes and how they modify your difficulty at getting into the game for the first time, OSA - hard, Navy - medium, Marine - easy.

I believe I went Navy my first time and was alright, but OSA is the one to be wary about you're new to the game. They're just starting points as you can diverge your build however you choose afterwards but Navy and Marine ease you into holding your own better.

Well good birthday morning for me guys :) I'll be giving away a couple games in celebration.

jxxWKBVo5KrhR.jpg

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass
Here's hoping Kerbal Space Program goes at least 50% off 5 hours from now.

Word on the street is that the new update will be ready for the sale, so I hope for all of you that it's at least 50% too.

That update will break game saves, so there'd be some backlash if all these new people lose their first saves 2 days in...

SHarris78

Well good birthday morning for me guys :) I'll be giving away a couple games in celebration.

Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
you don't want to spend much in the Steam sale,
but know you will do.

Have a good one.

BTW, can I just say everyone I've had contact with in this thread has been really nice, you guys n gals are awesome.

liezryou

All you guys who sell cards are losers. I use cards to level up to increase my friends list capacity. IM BUYING MYSELF TO POPULARITY!....

Never-mind i'm not even close to normal steam capacity xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom