• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Any chance the cards will go up in price after the sale? Nobody is buying my poverty cards at the moment.

Strictly speaking, it'll happen eventually simply due to the fact that Summer Sale cards will no longer drop after the Summer Sale is over, but due to the sheer quantity, you'll be waiting a very long time for any notable increases to occur.

batbeg

jxxWKBVo5KrhR.jpg

Haha that's fantastic.

Kerrinck

Probably been asked before but is the Borderlands 2 Season pass worth it? Finished the game pretty recently so I am afraid of getting burnt out.

KiDdYoNe

Damn.
XIII Century Gold -- MB-2C68DD7D29D3C9E8 - Taken by throwawayname

This one reminded me about one great shooter named XIII. It's not available on Steam, or only in my country?

Damn.

This one reminded me about one great shooter named XIII. It's not available on Steam, or only in my country?

I don't think it's available anywhere anymore. Even GOG had it removed.
And yes, it was fantastic.

ShizWhiz

Neo Member
Damn.

Man that game was so good, I loved the comic pane zoom-in when you threw a knife at someone, along with the text effects and everything.

system shock 2 still da best ken levine game of all time. so glad to see it for so cheap.

i hope mark of the ninja wins the next vote too since it's one of the best games i played all year in 2012

d1rtn4p

Someone want to sell me on Metro for $29.99? I'm torn because I doubt I'd have time to play it any soon and I'm sure it'll be cheaper during the winter sale. uggg.

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass
You guys, it turns out that the Surgeon Simulator ambulance levels are not exactly the best thing to play when you're having a mild anxiety attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom