• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.D

Speaking of Ken Levine, I need to finish Bioshock

I loved the game, but it was so damn long. I stopped right after the big twist (which I already read about :/) is revealed

Milamber

Someone want to sell me on Metro for $29.99? I'm torn because I doubt I'd have time to play it any soon and I'm sure it'll be cheaper during the winter sale. uggg.

Umm... There's nudity, very atmospheric, nudity, great graphics and, ummmm.... nudity.

PriitV

6qjvkYQ.png
I like that.

Someone want to sell me on Metro for $29.99? I'm torn because I doubt I'd have time to play it any soon and I'm sure it'll be cheaper during the winter sale. uggg.

Paying $30 for a single game during a Steam sale is generally not smart unless you REALLY need to play it, and I can't really think of a reason why you would.

Dambrosi

Banned
Well, then.

Firstly, Community Choice: well fucking done for helping System Shock 2 to win. Maybe Ken Levine will take notice and resurrect the franchise from copyright hell somehow. God knows what it would look like these days, though.

Secondly: What's the GAF choice for next CC pick? i presume it isn't Deadlight (lol).

ShizWhiz

Neo Member
Well, then.

Firstly, Community Choice: well fucking done for helping System Shock 2 to win. Maybe Ken Levine will take notice and resurrect the franchise from copyright hell somehow. God knows what it would look like these days, though.

Secondly: What's the GAF choice for next CC pick? i presume it isn't Deadlight (lol).

Mark of the Ninja's my choice.

fantomena

So what is peoples feel about the sale so far? When I read gaf last year, it was much more rage about bad discounts than this year.

So what is peoples feel about the sale so far? When I read gaf last year, it was much more rage about bad discounts than this year.

I love it. Much better than the last two sales.
I read a lot of complaining on other parts of the internet, but IMO the deals are really great.

I think last year competitors had better sales going on. This year, that's not the case; however, it will be interesting to see how things go during the Winter sale (last year it was the Winter sale that most people had issues with).

Especially Amazon dropped the ball hard this year, and GG's sale is pretty much a joke.

Speaking of Ken Levine, I need to finish Bioshock

I loved the game, but it was so damn long. I stopped right after the big twist (which I already read about :/) is revealed

bioshock is kind of boring anyways. it's got fantastic atmosphere though which you've already experienced by partly playing the game.

move on to infinite. better world, characters but more importantly far better gameplay. it does wonders to be able to shoot a weapon and vigors at the same time imo. and i really loved how vibrant and colourful it was.

omg_mjd

Just waiting for the Skyrim daily deal. Already own most of the games on sale that I'd be interested in.

Lots of good deals though for those that didn't buy games early. Tomb Raider for example is a great discount. Resident Evil 6, not so much.

LeleSocho

Banned
Awwwww come ooooooon... why Sim City 4 only is 70% of its price and not 75%? It's a 10 years old game :/
If some of you is kind enough to have a spare copy that doesn't use i can give you any game that costs 2,50€ and all my card (3 from Hitman, 3 from Hotline Miami and one from Bioshock Infinite).

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
OMD2 has been on sale plenty of times throughout the year. Can't say the same for Mark of the Ninja.

liezryou

Just waiting for the Skyrim daily deal. Already own most of the games on sale that I'm interested in.

Lots of good deals though for those that didn't buy games early. Tomb Raider for example is a great discount. Resident Evil 6, not so much.

Wasn't skyrim already on a deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom