• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
How do you check to see how many posts you have in a specific thread?

Click the number of replies next to the thread:
juXzhmK.png

see on the right there, that number.

Click that. It'll popup a list of people who posted in the thread.

Or you can search thread -> advanced search -> posts by this user -> your username, but beware that search is delayed a few minutes so it might not be up to date.

Prophane33

Click the number of replies next to the thread:
juXzhmK.png

see on the right there, that number.

Click that. It'll popup a list of people who posted in the thread.

Huh? I'm #4...but I'm supposed to be a lurker! (Just reached member status last year after joining in 08). Unemployment + Nothing to do + Steam Sale = GAF time!

Oreoleo

So I wake up and SS2 has cards which was wholly expected, but now Metro LL has cards too?! Dammit badges, why can't I quit you QQ

Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars... any verdict on this? Tried to search, didn't see any threads : /

I need some more strategy games, but I want to hear how the MMO part of it works and if it works well.

Prophane33

Mine's at just over $650, cba converting that back to GBP, but at just under 500 games and many dlcs, I'm pretty happy with the numbers.

Ditto. I'm surprised it's ONLY $503.36 I was thinking it would be in the 700~800 range. All about dem Daily/Flash deals!

Lol, running a simulation of the entire solar system and all known objects in it, and then deciding to blow up the sun into a hundred little pieces can make even the mightiest of PC's cry.

Alright, so I have been checking out Last Light and it looks pretty cool. But should I wait for the Christmas/GMG sale that will happen sometime? I don't know if its worth $30.

cicero

Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars... any verdict on this? Tried to search, didn't see any threads : /

I need some more strategy games, but I want to hear how the MMO part of it works and if it works well.

I don't even remember buying it. Apparently it was in the indie Green Light Bundle 2, and the Be Mine 6 bundle.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
My wife just finished to the moon and loved it. Any other game recommendations (indie pref.) that have a great story? Se wasn't digging bastion too much.

To the Moon, despite all the visual stuff and periodic puzzles, is basically a text adventure. I'd consider other text adventures (or "visual novels"). On DS, 999 might be interesting to her.

On Steam probably just analogue, although the Japanese-inspired visuals and subject matter may not be of interest to her, but like To The Moon, it's a text adventure laid out around a key theme and I think your enjoyment would depend on whether or not you like the theme:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/209370
Unlike To the Moon, there is essentially no visual distraction to make you feel like it's not a text adventure. So keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom