• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unai

I started playing Half-Life 2 and I liked it a lot. But since I'm getting the consumer version of Oculus Rift day one, I think I'm going to wait and play it with Oculus Rift...

damn it! how many times am i going to get this prison architect card? this is like the 6-7 one i got now.

Saving up my card money for it. Was already able to get enough for Euro Truck 2, bought FTL with my own money, and now i'm about 3 cards away from getting Super House of Dead Ninjas.

good choice!

filipe

SO, been playing a bit of Chivalry, the game is bonkers!!!! Good fun for £5.00.

On the other hand, Surgeon Simulator..........

yQaeuNH.jpg

Haha I did this exact same thing when I failed my first surgery. Pretty sure every does.

M.D

Is there a limit to how many cards you can get when launching a game (beside the limit for half the cards for each game)? I launched 3 games and got one card from all 4 games very quickly, but it's been an hour and I got nothing new

hitoshi

lowHCEd.jpg

The first game I have bought on Steam was last summer, at the Summer Sale. All of my other games were from boxed copies / bundles. According to Steam, I have 387 games and 151 dlcs.

Overdoziz

Banned
Okie dokie. No idea what happened there but something was choking up.

If you sent ModBot a giveaway PM since ~55 minutes ago, please re-send. If you sent ModBot a claim PM since ~55 minutes ago and the item is still not claimed (and you read the rules and aren't applying for anything you're not eligible for), re-send. If you sent ModBot a loot queue PM since ~55 minutes ago, please re-send.

catabarez, you should be good to go. I sent a test giveaway and had no problem getting my receipt there.

Log:
Seemingly still not working for me. :/
Or I did something wrong.

Fireblend

Banned
Anyone know of a quick-start guide for FTL? What weapons/upgrades to get in the early game, etc? I wanna see if this time I make it past sector 5
KuGsj.gif

Yay, I wake up and find Metro on sale and SS2 won the vote...this pleases me.

What is everyone voting for in the next community vote? I already own all three so I'll just throw my vote wherever people want it.

Sdawg36

Added SS2, FTL, and Chivalry to my haul for this sale. Unfortunately, I don't have time to play them until my PCAT is over since I'm sure I would get sucked in if I tried to play now. At least I can idle for cards while I study lol

You know what, Ive been selling cards like crazy trying to make as much as I can and I haven't cared one bit about keeping any of these cards. But somehow I cant let these System Shock 2 cards go.

Juice

Curious, why do so many people use a steam wallet and talk about balances? Do they not have a credit card?

Honestly curious because steam being wired to my credit card makes purchasing almost one-click simple and obviously means I don't have to worry about maintaining a balance in my steam wallet (which seems like a huge stressor for lots of the posters here)

Sol1dus

Do you guys recommend I pull the trigger on Civ 5? My laptop can't play anything but I might be getting a Macook Pro sometime in the near future. Do you guys think it will play on it just fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom