• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how the Fallout: New Vegas image on the front page is taken from last year's Summer Sale. There's still a "Franchise Sale!" badge on it. Wonder why they didn't bother with that this year.

Steam doesn't give very good info on what the ultimate edition of New Vegas has. If it's just a few new guns and maybe an extra mission then I'm not getting the ultimate. If it actually has some big updates, and a lot of new missions I might reconsider.

I only have $24 left in my steam wallet so I have to be very cautious on what i buy now.

JakeD

can we add a bright flashing banner to the OP that says "THE PRICES HAVEN'T UPDATED YET"

the fact that torchlight 2 has a summer card pretty much guarantees it will be a daily. if you needed another reason to vote for gunpoint.

Digoman

Hos is New Vegas compared to F3 and Skyrim in RPG sense?

Less "epic" scenario (Capital Wasteland vs New Vegas), but a *lot* better at the "Role Playing" of RPG. Better quests with several paths, more interesting characters, factions, and so on.

Gigarator

To anybody considering Fallout 3, keep in mind that it doesn't play nicely with Windows 7. It tends to crash very often, though if I remember right there are some stability mods on the nexus.

Mrbob

Anyone doing a Sanctum 2 4 pack? I would be in for two copies. First game was awesome and have been waiting on a sale for part 2.

It is only $22.49 for a 4 pack. $5.63 per copy roughly.

I need some help. I've already played all of Fallout 3 and New Vegas on 360. But I really want to play one of them again. Both Ultimate Editions are $4.99 right now.

Which has the better mods? Or the most mods?

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Are all the FO:NV DLC worth it? Have the original game and it looks like I can get all 4 of the content packs for around $5

Copons

Sims 3 + Pets- $19.99

Really??

WTF is this shit in EU they sell it at 27,49€, that's like hundreths of time US price.

BTW, this could be a exceptional gift for my gf.
Is there a good US samaritan that would like to buy it and I give money to him in some way I don't even know?

Skirn

Is Doom 3: BFG Edition any good?

Tempted to grab Fallout: New Vegas, but I've already played it on 360. Ultimate Edition would net me all the DLC's, which I haven't played. Are the DLC's good?

Anustart

To anybody considering Fallout 3, keep in mind that it doesn't play nicely with Windows 7. It tends to crash very often, though if I remember right there are some stability mods on the nexus.

Played 3 for hours and hours on win 7, no crashes. Dunno how widespread that is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom