• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

spirity

I need some help. I've already played all of Fallout 3 and New Vegas on 360. But I really want to play one of them again. Both Ultimate Editions are $4.99 right now.

Which has the better mods? Or the most mods?

Can't say which has the better mods, but Fallout 3 has probably the most, as its been around longer.

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
REALLY holding out for a Trials Evolution Gold larger price drop.

DON'T DISAPPOINT ME GABEN

Fallout 3>>>>New Vegas

NV is still great though.
disappointed.gif

mrgone

So why all the hype on this Kerbal? Sell me on it. I need to buy something.

If you've ever thought "hey, launching a man into space is pretty cool", you're already sold. This is just my humble opinion, but even in alpha it's one of the best games on Steam. Take a look at some youtube videos

Xater

Right now there is nothing more to Kerbal than creating space crafts and shooting them into space right? No missions or any other form of a game structure?

I've taken a few games in this thread and haven't given anything back.

Fallout New Vegas is one of the best games from this generation IMO. Something I've poured 140+hrs into.

The first to person to quote this can add me on Steam and receive as a gift.

How's Remember Me?

The environments and art are fantastic. The game is good, but you want it to be a bit bigger with a tighter combat system.

It's worth playing, but won't be on your top games ever list.

I payed full price and got my money's worth I thought.. others will say wait for $5 down the line.

If you like fantastic art design and environment craft (like Alice Madness Returns for example) then yes. If you want perfect gameplay, wait.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
I want Remember Me, but $30's still a lot for a curiosity purchase. Another day, I suppose.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
You get to test the new updates before they're released. It's not really worth installing.

Ok thanks for the reply. I get all OCD when there is something in my game list that I don't know about. Especially seeing as it didn't come with a grid image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom