• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katyusha

Damn, I missed out on that Metro:LL flash sale. Oh well, I guess $30 is a bit too much for me considering I only have $37 left in my Steam wallet

PriitV

Trying to activate FNV Gun runners arsenal on Steam:
TNSLUFb.png

What do?

Posting again, please answer me :(

Is there a limit to how many cards you can get when launching a game (beside the limit for half the cards for each game)? I launched 4 games and got one card from all 4 games very quickly, but it's been over an hour and I got nothing new

Do I need to launch the games again to get new cards?

Yes. Valve prevents multiple drops when you have multiple games open.

Damn, I think I about hit my limit. I've spent over €60 on games this summer, I have to draw the line somewhere.

I really wanted to buy Fallout 3, too, since I'm eager to go through it with mods, but it'll have to wait.

Steam doesn't give very good info on what the ultimate edition of New Vegas has. If it's just a few new guns and maybe an extra mission then I'm not getting the ultimate. If it actually has some big updates, and a lot of new missions I might reconsider.

I only have $24 left in my steam wallet so I have to be very cautious on what i buy now.

It has 4 "Skyrim style" DLC (pretty decent chunk that tells a story) iirc

Voted TL2 since whatever GAF wants never wins anyway

Well we did get System shock 2 and to a lesser extent Sleeping Dogs so luck is on the side at times

RetroMG

Voting for Gunpoint because it's easily one of the most fun games I've played all year, and more people need to play it.

Also, Dammit, Kerbal. Why did you have to go on sale now?

I just said forget it and went with the regular edition of New Vegas. The DLC didn't look all that grabbing to me and I want to be sure that I can get better games that go on sale.

I'm also going to save my cards for now and sell them later on, because my foil card for Sleeping Dogs went from selling for $2, to selling for $1 (whoever told me foil cards reduce in price fast, you were right). I'm also saving my summer cards I get since they'll raise in price later as well.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
If you're not voting for gunpoint you're messing up your life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom