• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
What kind of mods are there for Fallout 3 and New Vegas? I'm only gonna buy one, because I know I probably won't play for long (I put a ton of time into both of them on 360).

NIN90

Hos is New Vegas compared to F3 and Skyrim in RPG sense?

mAENC.jpg

That's a goddamn side quest btw, not a main quest.

Can't we please stop saying shit like this? I get it, you like the game, but insulting people who don't want to buy it is incredibly low.

And I say this as someone who already bought the game.

Wasn't meant to be taken literal.

graywolf323

2 quick questions.

1.) I think I missed skyrim's flash sale at the beginning of the sale right? Good chance it comes back as a daily?

2.) how is sanctum 2? Worth the price?

I'm trying to get a Sanctum 2 4-pack going if you'd be interested

and I'd be shocked if Skyrim isn't a daily before the end of the week

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Glad we didn't get a million cards added today, as it kinda gets old keeping up with them. I haven't even been able to keep up with the idling for cards this sale. No more booster packs either.

I played through about half of New Vegas on 360 a few years ago, should I get Fallout 3 or NV? Also, is it possible to transfer saves from 360 to PC?

Deadlight has an eerily similar plot to I Am Alive in some weirdly specific ways.

Also the back half of that is much worse than the back half of I Am Alive. Having Prince of Persia classic type animation priority/deliberate movement blended with RUN AWAY FAST ACTION doesn't work very well, and becomes super frustrating.

Digoman

To celebrate my post #300 (for a lurker that's something)...

Again, Steam gift url. Let me know if there are any problems.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Fallout New Vegas Ultimate -- MB-42D6162C8A0B8818 - Taken by Volotaire

Risgroo

New Vegas, finally! Played the main game on PS3 and loved it, despite its massive technical flaws. Can't wait to experience it on PC, and play through the DLC.

Prophane33

Woohoo, no new cards for anything I own today. I'm almost caught up with all my drops. This has been a heck of a sale despite the fact that I had no money to spend. By selling trading cards I was able to get what I wanted. Yeah, I wasn't buying anything over 9.99, but still I started off without 2 pennies to rub together. Today's dailies are kind of meh. Once I get some more cash in my Steam wallet I should look for some more cheap/indie games I don't own.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
With Fallout 3 you don't even need to use GFWL at all. I mean it's still there but you don't need to login to play or even save your game etc. It's a nuisance but can be completely ignored even without the mod.

sprinkles

Glad we didn't get a million cards added today, as it kinda gets old keeping up with them. I haven't even been able to keep up with the idling for cards this sale.
Yeah I could only keep up because of the weekend. And due to my OCD of not idling and playing at least a bit of the card games I did not finish Dust which I was playing before.

Sanic

Confused on the New Vegas DLC.

I own the base game only but want the DLC. Purchasing the ultimate edition, which includes everything, is cheaper than purchasing the dlc individually ($5 versus 5.69). However, Steam won't let me purchase the ultimate edition, saying I already own it. Any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom