• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't bring myself to spend my remaining funds yet even though I want Fallout 3 and Doom 3 BFG. Holding out for DMC or KY Route 0.

This Serious Sam HD code is claimed to be a duplicate.

NWZJ6vd.png

Bought from suspicious site?

Tobinishi

Kerbal Space Program the only interesting game for me. Watched 2 trailers and cant tell how to play the game ;) will have to check some gameplay videos.

Duders, is Doom BFG a good port? This thread moves too fast!

For a guy that seemingly keeps up with the shenanigans of Giant Bomb, you should know better. It's a pretty bad port, with a myriad of poor design choices that make the original superior, namely the flashlight mechanics. Just get Doom 3.

Cru

I've had diarrhea all morning :( Enjoy

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Kerbal Space Program -- MB-D3188B147E01EE08 - Taken by Felix Lighter

you gotta love Arma II is now a daily only because of one mod.

And thanks to some Greenlight games, I now am very tempted to buy RPG maker. Just one question: can ANY object be used as the player character?

Digoman

Yesterday I gave away Tomb Raider and Witcher 2... but they're still in my gift inventory?

From my experience they will stay there until the people have claimed them. Oddly enough, when doing the send by email my gifts don't go to the "Pending Gifts" section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom