• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
I have to note how awfully the market has crashed since the start of the sale. I have listed about 8 cards between £0.12 and £0.15 for the past couple of days, and they still haven't been bought.

Granted, I was expecting it to crash at some point but not so soon. Gone are the days when you could sell a single card for £0.40.

man i wish i was around for this. but yea this card market is a bust.

Sini

Yeeeeahhh..

Crafted 2 badges..

Level 1 Hotline Miami
Level 1 Bioshock Infinite

IdY1QsR.jpg
You are throwing money away.

Natty1

Hope this works.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Cave Story Plus -- MB-6CFD3B202F28C096 - Taken by xBlain

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Phil Fish just said they sold 105k Fez units in the 48 hours of the summer sale daily

That's more than what they made on the first month of XBLA

First 24 hours made more than what Fez has made in the first 3 months since release (Steam)

Longtime lurker here, just got my account validated today and wanted to introduce myself.

Spent about $100 on the Summer Seal so far and still have a week left of sales, yay!

FEZ sales numbers:

we sold more copies in the first 24 hours of the sale than we had on steam in the first 3 months since release!

and over the course of the full 48 hours, we sold more than we had in our first month on XBLA. it's been fuckin' NUTSO.

we sold 105k units in 48 hours.

Pretty ok, if you consider PCs are mostly for spreadsheets.

~Kinggi~

Banned
120 for all the Sims expansions. Thats like 12 cards, JUST THINK OF THE SAVINGS

I might do this.....i bought the base game and installing now. Want to make sure i can access the game fine and EA doesnt fuck me.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
By the way, you guys are awesome. I'm really blown away by the generosity going around in this thread.

I'm also blown away by all of the great reviews you guys put on my Enhanced Steam listing. Upstanding!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
GOG has the old FOs on sale quite frequently, keep an eye for them.
Thanks, but... It's stupid, I know, but I like having all my games in the same place. Ever since I started using Steam a year ago I don't want to go back to manually installing each game and keeping track of the disc or online shop where I bought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom