• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did we start saying seal instead of sale?

KHdeWq0.jpg

Apdiddy

Nothing I'm really seeing in today's deals although ARMA II is very tempting (it does include DayZ, right?). I could foreseeably part with money for Kerbal Space Program although the time availability for me to enjoy is very low.

And LOL @ Hitman Absolution. Just pay me to get this game, S-E.

The community choices this go around are all very worthy games. Any of them would be great as the winning choice. I really want Gunpoint since I have TL2 & Don't Starve. If Gunpoint doesn't win, I really hope it shows up with Monaco & Rogue Legacy as featured deals on the same day.

Volotaire

Yes or no to Combined Operations?

I played Day Z for a couple of weeks at my friend's house and loved it.

But I know the Day Z Standalone is coming soon.

Thing is, this will be cheap compared to the initial RRP of the Standalone as well.

Advice?

Xyber

Nothing I'm really seeing in today's deals although ARMA II is very tempting (it does include DayZ, right?). I could foreseeably part with money for Kerbal Space Program although the time availability for me to enjoy is very low.

And LOL @ Hitman Absolution. Just pay me to get this game, S-E.

The community choices this go around are all very worthy games. Any of them would be great as the winning choice. I really want Gunpoint since I have TL2 & Don't Starve.

DayZ is a mod. The standalone version is not included. You need both regular arma and arma: oa to play DayZ. You can get them both in the arma: combined operations.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
And what I made is basically nothing, as I still haven't dropped a single foil. All I've been doing is selling all my cards and not caring for badges.

Some people around here got foils that sold for 15$ during the beta, crazy money.
my god. i was in the goddamn beta too. never got a foil though.
When did we start saying seal instead of sale?

whats the difference?

you can't beat a good sale.

Windam

Scaley member
So is the general consensus that I should sell all my cards and not bother with crafting badges? I sold a card two days ago for $0.30 and now it's disappeared from my Steam wallet... Didn't use it on anything, either. :/ Wtf

Thread moves too fast. Gonna quote myself for good measure. Anyone? :/

Brannon

Bought quite a few games, but Avernum: Escape from the Pit is taking all of my time. Just clicked the world map and... well.

Damn.

Yes or no to Combined Operations?

I played Day Z for a couple of weeks at my friend's house and loved it.

But I know the Day Z Standalone is coming soon.

Thing is, this will be cheap compared to the initial RRP of the Standalone as well.

Advice?
I would say get it. Arma is a lot of fun but I put I lot of time into dayZ as well so I would go combined.

Edwardo

I go to bed and wake up 8 hours later to see 70 pages have gone by, haha.

Any of the deals right now 'must buys'?

Oh and what's the community preference on the community choice vote right now?

Shady859

HOLY CRAP Fallout New Vegas Ulitmate $5. As a Fallout whore who dropped hundreds of hours this generation on 360. I must resist.... lol MUST RESIST, added to cart, take $$$.

How is NBA 2K13 on PC, alot of online players? I literally mailed my 360 version on thursday to a Ebay buyer for $35 shipped. $7.50 is inviting :)

I go to bed and wake up 8 hours later to see 70 pages have gone by, haha.

Any of the deals right now 'must buys'?

Oh and what's the community preference on the community deal vote right now?

consensus is

NV Ultimate Edition for must buy

and

Gunpoint for voting

Sorry to post this again here, but I think nobody saw it:
I wanted to buy the 5 first Tomb Raider games, but their prices increased yesterday...

I don't have money, only Steam keys left.

Is there anyone willing to do some exchange with me?

I can exchange:
- Cogs
- NightSky HD
- Dungeon Defenders (+ all its DLC)
- Splice
- Crayon Physics Deluxe
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
- Waking Mars
Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom