• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought quite a few games, but Avernum: Escape from the Pit is taking all of my time. Just clicked the world map and... well.

Damn.

I'm keeping the Spiderweb games for whenever I end up working in isolated places, like a scientist in Antarctica or an old lighthouse guard in northern Norway or some other place.

thats your problem right there. your doing the opposite .
I am selling doubles of course. Oddly I almost broke even.

And I'm not the only one, try to buy one. Almost everything on the page you get from Steam of cards for sale has already been sold by the time you start to click around. :)

Hi bro! I have spent three times more money on cards than on games since the beginning of the summer sales.
*fistbump*

It's also likely the reason you and I are spending more on cards than games is that we already own all the games that are on sale. :)

The_Monk

I go to bed and wake up 8 hours later to see 70 pages have gone by, haha.

Any of the deals right now 'must buys'?

Oh and what's the community preference on the community choice vote right now?

You need to get Portal 2 just to make me feel jealous fellow GAFfer.

Vote for Gun Point please.

Get Fallout NV if you don't have it already and FO3 too and even the Classics because they are great (I have one of them on GOG, it's good stuff.

Oh, and welcome back!

El Odio

Banned
If I didn't already have it New Vegas would be the only thing I would consider buying today. Oh well, there's always hope for the next round of flash sales.

Wok

I am selling doubles of course. Oddly I almost broke even.

And I'm not the only one, try to buy one. Almost everything on the page you get from Steam of cards for sale has already been sold by the time you start to click around. :)

*fistbump*

It's also likely the reason you and I are spending more on cards than games is that we already own all the games that are on sale. :)

Yep, there are more than one thousand cards sold per hour, and this is true for every kind of cards which counts for the summer badge.

derExperte

Some nice GAFfer
Deadbeat
gifted me the Time Gentlemen, Please! double pack and I'll totally play the second part right now. No idling, no cards. Just pure, uncorrupted gaming. I don't even know how that feels anymore and I'm scared but here we go..

I never played a Fallout game, I have 1 in gog.com though. I was gonna buy fallout 3 naked, am I missing a lot from the ultimate edition?
If you're fine with vanilla buy it and buy the dlc at the next sale. Fallout dlc is pretty much the best dlc ever released though. Love it.

Fallout 1 is nothing like the others.

Xater

So Phil Fish just posted this:

bildschirmfoto2013-071coak.png

Never doubt the power of a good sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom