• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a couple people may have posted it, but Fallout 3 still works under Windows 7 right? disabling GFWL and a few ini tweaks should get rid of any non "Bethesda fun bug" issues?

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Man I thought remember me was going to be cheaper. :( I know it's probably going to be 10 bucks next steam sale but I want it nao. Anyone pick it up?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Woah woah wait a minute, did you make that emoticon larger than it usually is?

Yep! Glad someone noticed. Usually they render at 16x16. Shown here it is 24x24.

They're actually stored on Valve's servers as 64x64.

64x64

Mr_Elysia

Hey did you guys see that Sil isn't even level 100 yet? What does he even do with his time and money? So bright a light as Brooke Shields casts a dark shadow. A shame that he might labour therein for all time.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Just did a successful Offline mode test with disabled internet on the Sims 3. Works wonderfully. Offline mode is awesome. Time to buy shit.

BraXzy

Wow. My buddy was gonna get Fallout: NV but it was £15 online where he looked, just seen it is £3.74 now on steam. He is gon' be chufffeedddd!

dot

Guys, what's the best Sims 3 expansion? Is Showtime good? I might as well get the Sims 3+Showtime one since it's the same price as the base game.

And i see your suggestion Boss Doggie but that isn't an option right now and i have my reasons. Thanks for the advice though. ^_^;;

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
...I guess I'm back to making badges again. I don't know whether to curse you or thank you.

No need to make badges. The update to ES will do this even if you don't have the emoticon in your inventory.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Old World Blues is fantastic. Dead Money and Lonesome Road are pretty good, too. Honest Hearts is just okay. The rest you can pass on.

I would just buy the NV Ultimate Edition for $5 which comes with all the DLC. Buying the DLC individually will be more expensive.

Thanks for the responses! I was just looking at the DLC because I already own the base game (was gifted to me), but price-wise it just makes sense to grab the UE here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom