• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnz

Got a foil The Witcher 2 card, quite exciting and sold for quite well ( well, better than any other card)

Oh, and MY GOD, the witcher 2 is one incredible game. The combat is so well made and feels brutal and such, love the whole magic side to it too.

Really urge everyone to buy it, easily worth it.

Just waiting for TDU2 and dishonored to drop in price, really want both.

Yondy604

Banned
Playing the witcher 2 on my PC.
Playing FF dimensions on my tablet
Playing chrono CROSS (yes cross damn game is redic underrated, play it now its amazing).
all at once :D

The most bizarre thing is that the game's first proper mission is a relatively sandboxy level done in the classic Hitman style, but the game then becomes more and more linear with a few exceptions.

It's still fun and IMO worth a purchase, but more as a stealth game with the odd assassination than a real Hitman game.
King of Chinatown? Yeah that mission was awesome.

It's funny. I was so hyped for a new Hitman finally, I kind of disregarded all the negative points in reviews. They couldnt fuck up Hitman could they? Then I played it, traded it in a week later

But the cornfield mission was also awesome. Taking guys out like a raptor from Jurassic Park never gets old.

I like that IO updated the controls and graphics but the level design was shit. Keep the gameplay updates, keep Contracts mode, bring back the Blood Money style levels, and the next Hitman will be incredible

Mugatu

Does anyone have good strategies for selling cards?

I usually price them at current rate or a penny below but I just started playing FTL and there was a sharp drop in prices from the sale yesterday (about 50% less now than previously) and I'm wondering if I'm better off waiting until it dies down?

Then again, I don't recall ever seeing a chart where prices have picked up again significantly but in all honesty I might just not remember.

Salsa

hey guys what did I miss /grief

I just updated the OP cause I wasnt at home do u hate me

debating Doom 3, wish kerbal and remember me were cheaper

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)

I usually price them at current rate or a penny below but I just started playing FTL and there was a sharp drop in prices from the sale yesterday (about 50% less now than previously) and I'm wondering if I'm better off waiting until it dies down?

Then again, I don't recall ever seeing a chart where prices have picked up again significantly but in all honesty I might just not remember.

the sharp drop in prices partially comes from you posting them at a penny below

sunnz

I was planning on waiting for the price to go up, but that will most likely happen quite some time after the summer sale, so decided to just sell them ( I price them 1 penny lower, it sells almost instantly, quite crazy)

Prophane33

hey guys what did I miss /grief

I just updated the OP cause I wasnt at home do u hate me

debating Doom 3, wish kerbal and remember me were cheaper

I was one of the most powerful people in the world, but I gave it all up for love (and spaghetti, ooooh the spaghetti!).

Addnan

Kerbal demo is pretty good, wish it was cheaper or at least later in the sale. Can't throw £10 at a game I wasn't planning on buying so early.

Mordeccai

Fair point, but even after the drop they prices settle - do they ever pick up that anyone has seen?

In my five days experience of selling cards I have never seen their value go up more than four or five cents over the course of a couple days. They probably won't climb back up until weeks from now, when steam wallet money will be useless because there is no sale :/

Fracas

#fuckonami
Firehead was awesome and gave me stuff, so I'll give something out of my Steam inventory.

First person to guess what my favorite Halo game is gets Tomb Raider: Anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom