• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I feel bad if I've never played a Tomb Raider?

Not unless you want to. If it helps, I've tried a couple because I like the idea of the games but I had problems with them so haven't gone back to the series again.

That list cant be right, skyrim isnt on the list and im getting cards for it right now

I got a card for Skyrim earlier and I don't even own the game. My heart skipped for a moment because I thought someone had gifted me it out of the blue. Then I realised it was just a card so I promptly sold it. Odd.

-MD-

Is it normal to go crazy during your first Steam sale? At this rate I won't have money to feed my kid for a while, but at least he'll be distracted from his hunger by lots & lots of games.

Priorities man, tell the kid to eat ramen and wait for the sale to be over.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I got a card for Skyrim earlier and I don't even own the game. My heart skipped for a moment because I thought someone had gifted me it out of the blue. Then I realised it was just a card so I promptly sold it. Odd.

Could have been the Summer Sale card for Skyrim.

Colin.

Thanks for the Tomb Raider advice. Anniversary is only available as part of the whole bundle for some reason here. I will just buy Underworld. Might get the new one if I enjoy it.

Sajjaja

Since it's a "hidden" daily....thoughts on Dark Messiah of Might and Magic? Decent story? I hear the combat is still pretty fun.

It is the best, THE BEST, THE BESSSTTT melee combat EVER. Story is standard, multiple endings, nothing mind blasting, but seriously... get it and cry that there is nothing else to match it's combat.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Turfster

Since it's a "hidden" daily....thoughts on Dark Messiah of Might and Magic? Decent story? I hear the combat is still pretty fun.

You mean "The amazing adventures of Kickstomper, booter extraordinaire!"
It's great, get it. The story is kinda standard fantasy-ish, but the gameplay more than makes up for it.

Crayons

Banned
Thanks for the Tomb Raider advice. Anniversary is only available as part of the whole bundle for some reason here. I will just buy Underworld. Might get the new one if I enjoy it.

Ugh, that's so mean since it's the best one! Why Square Enix, why?

DirtRiver

It's a great game with an amazing combat system. It's from Arkane Studios, the same studio who made Dishonored, so you know you're dealing with some high-caliber studio. When you reach the 3/4 mark of the game I advise you to use cheats and unlock every crazy thing the game has to offer so that you can at least try it out once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom