• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajjaja

no, actually Hitman blood money wont get cheaper. Hitman Absolution is currently a flash deal and it works for the whole series.

ilnRBXa3tuIwI.gif

Bah, he said BM was only 50% so mine was valid in that context :mad: He lied to me.

Grief.exe

Assuming we will probably see Dust and System Shock 2 cards when those games inevitably go on sale.

Age of Empires 3 worth it? I loved 2 as a kid, so getting the bundle with 2 and 3 sounds decent.

GFWL

no, actually Hitman blood money wont get cheaper. Hitman Absolution is currently a flash deal and it works for the whole series.

ilnRBXa3tuIwI.gif

They will likely have a franchise sale as a daily.

This is just for that individual game.

Rule applies, wait for the franchise daily.

Edit: unless that original poster lied.

The_Monk

Going to go out for a Dinner for some time fellow GAFfer, much respect to you all.

Hope you all can get those Tomb Raider amazing deals and Borderlands 2 and perhaps Tomb Raider if you are into it.

Have fun and I see you soon!

mclem

Apologies if this is old, but just noticed Battlefield 2 Complete is included in the Bad Company discounts.

This is an extremely stupid question, but just to make sure; I have Bad Company 2 on Origin, but can I buy Vietnam on Steam and have it work?

AHA-Lambda

Oh, that is bull :(

Hitman 2, 5 and the complete pack are 75% off but Hitman 1 and BM are only 50% off? Don't make any sense :(

It's cos they know BM is better than Absolution isn't it? :p

Salsa

is it me, or has price not really fallen since the winter?

games tend to go down to a certain price and not get cheaper than that. Usually when it's $5 or $2.5

summer sales are ussually better for getting deals in newer games that werent available last year.

Cynar

Going to go out for a Dinner for some time fellow GAFfer, much respect to you all.

Hope you all can get those Tomb Raider amazing deals and Borderlands 2 and perhaps Tomb Raider if you are into it.

Enjoy your dinner!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I tweeted to somebody about how the worst game on Steam is only 50 cents so they should gift it to somebody and make them sad.

Then some random dude thanked me on twitter.

I feel bad. The Bad Rats developer must get so much* money during the sales, and his game is so, so bad...

*debatable, as the game is only 50 cents. Still....

Sajjaja

Oh, that is bull :(

Hitman 2, 5 and the complete pack are 75% off but Hitman 1 and BM are only 50% off? Don't make any sense :(

It's cos they know BM is better than Absolution isn't it? :p

BM is 75% off too, idk where you got 50% off. you made Grief and I look like fools :mad:

No you didn't, you were right.

Turfster

Listen to this man. He speaks truths.

pahamrick

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tomb Raider Underworld -- MB-538C585C364B829D - Taken by wes-

Just sharing my card profits.

masterkajo

I tweeted to somebody about how the worst game on Steam is only 50 cents so they should gift it to somebody and make them sad.

I feel bad. The Bad Rats developer must get so much* money during the sales, and his game is so, so bad...

Hope my game finally gets on steam and maybe, just maybe I can challenge Bad Rats for the worst game there. Then I will make the monies during sales... All as intended o_O

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Hey guys, I'll be back later. I'm going to take my traditional 3 hour long afternoon toilet break.

I call it a shietesta.

No one feels guilt buying Borderlands 2 or its season pass and that's basically directly funding scam artists.

Vecks

Has someone actually played enough of the steam library to say that Bad Rats is the absolute worst?

liezryou

On my client the discount isn't as steep. But i do see it adding ?cc=us browsing the site. There shouldn't be any issues with buying it through the website like that, right?

It won't let you checkout at the end. It will say something like the product in your cart does not match your region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom