• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mupod

Since it's a "hidden" daily....thoughts on Dark Messiah of Might and Magic? Decent story? I hear the combat is still pretty fun.

It's great, not the longest game ever but the combat system is awesome. Even if sometimes it feels like you're Legs McKickerton in the land of spiked walls.

Also, delicious Xana.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm hoping FFVII makes a daily or flash sale appearance.

I imagine it will be the #1 seller on the last day of the sale, with Rouge Legacy in #2.

So I came home and found an item in my inventory: a free copy of Civilization IV. No expansions though. I'm happy with Civ V though. Anyone want it?

-MD-

I'm hoping FFVII makes a daily or flash sale appearance.

It doesn't even have a baseline sale so I'm not holding my breath on that one.

So I came home and found an item in my inventory: a free copy of Civilization IV. No expansions though. I'm happy with Civ V though. Anyone want it?

I'll take it if you don't mind =)

Edit: Actually I already have Civ 5 too, may as well go to someone that doesn't have a Civ game yet. Thanks anyways =)

Sianos

The new one I guess. It's really shootbang/cinematic/plays itself though. Still decent.

Been too long since I played the others to comment.

Hm, I should have specified I meant the trio of Legend, Anniversary, and Underworld, as mentioned above. Not too keen on the cinematic one.

So out of Legend, Anniversary, and Underworld, which is the most explore-y-tastic?

Just picked up Witcher 2 and the new Tomb Raider. Haven't played either and I've been waiting for a sale. Not bad for $17 and it gives my GTX 670 something to play with :)

Could have been the Summer Sale card for Skyrim.

Ah I think you may well be correct sir. Still made me :eek: for a second though :).

Any chance we could get an update on who the biggest takers are from Modbot?

Actually some more comprehensive Modbot stats would be nice.

You only get one first Stream sale.

Indeed and as this is my first I'm throwing myself into it with gay abandon! You may take that phrase any way you wish :p.

Crayons

Banned
Tomb Raider: Anniversary looks pretty beautiful to me on full settings for a 2007 game. I'll post some screens when it's finished downloading.

masterkajo

I see only Underworld @91% off for € 0.80.
Anniversary is only part of the Tomb Raider collection @75% off for €17,49.
Legend is "only" @75% off for €1,74 for me.

Vecks

Hm, I should have specified I meant the trio of Legend, Anniversary, and Underworld, as mentioned above. Not too keen on the cinematic one.

So out of Legend, Anniversary, and Underworld, which is the most explore-y-tastic?
In terms of puzzles and exploration the order would be Anniversary>Underworld>Legend.

If anyone in the UK is looking to buy Age of Empires II, would you be up for buying Tomb Raider and trading it for my copy of AoE, they're both the same price over there.

Hit me up here or on steam, thanks :)

AlexBasch

You can buy Anniversary on it's own? I can't.
Like this?

ACkairY.png

Turfster

wait what really?

why aren't they $10 a pop

Because people on the market are idiots that race each other to the bottom?
Cards for most games aren't worth shit anymore either, since everybody just wants to sell his as quickly as possible.
(Also, that was supposed to be summer getaway, but you got the idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom