• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK3

Banned
Incoming FACE rant.

Too old? On the contrary, it felt quite fresh and innovative from what little I played so far.

I... I don't think we can be friends.

The UI is killing me and odd controls are killing me

Is there a skill tree they didn't tell me about? I couldn't equip a gun cause it needed a standard of 1...what does that mean? I even upgraded my gun skills so theres no kickback.

kennah

My life is now complete! Had F3, and now this :)

Put er there pal!

Thanks man! And in honor of Genji I would like to give away 6 cards to the person who guesses my favorite final fantasy game!
Ff6

Or 3

But it is kinda cheating since I know KMD stands for Kefka May Die :p

Komedy

Neo Member
hmmm so far in this sale all I seem to do is have games running in idle to farm cards.

Is this what PC Gaming has been reduced to - its not as if the rewards are anyway decent but for some reason I have this need to get the f***ing cards

Fireblend

Banned
Oh man Firehead just gave me 5 copies of Super MNC! You guys want me to give them all away at once or should I save one for each day from today on?

My inventory looks like a hoarders bathroom.

Also: Final Fantasy Tactics

Just bought Ys Chronicles 1 + 2 Plus for 4$ from dunderhassan on steam.

The guy is remarkable

I got Mortal Kombat from him. Nice guy.

Whoa, he's offering Kerbal Space Program at a great price.

Bastion is average, and the only good things about it are the narration and music.

The visual style was beautiful, too, and the story had some brilliant moments in the last third or so. The combat was nothing special, I'll agree with that.

Turfster

The UI is killing me and odd controls are killing me

Is there a skill tree they didn't tell me about? I couldn't equip a gun cause it needed a standard of 1...what does that mean? I even upgraded my gun skills so theres no kickback.

Let me guess, you picked an OSA?
You built your character in the training center. The different missions give you different stats.
Standard of 1 means 1 in "standard gun use", which I'm almost 100% sure is not an option for the OSA. It costs 12 in the cyberupgrade terminals, so you can't easily get it at the start either.

The_Monk

Oh man Firehead just gave me 5 copies of Super MNC! You guys want me to give them all away at once or should I save one for each day from today on?

My inventory looks like a hoarders bathroom.

Firehead gave game to Fireblend. Nice, lot's of heat in here. :p

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Yeah, a question about that: I sent him a PM on NeoGAF, but he hasn't replied. Nor do i have any new friend requests on Steam. How long did you have to wait?

He lives in Europe so give him time. He is usually speedy once he responds.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I felt like this thread had a lack of gifs so I made a couple.

iVbofpTOPK7fg.gif

ibe8rO4vOC5kvg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom