• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after I get Gunpoint and Warband, this is my Wishlist:

And Yet It Moves
Puddle
They Bleed Pixels
Medieval 2
Rainbow Six 3 Gold
Dustforce
Fallout 2
Antichamber
Pid
Receiver
Rochard
Sine Mora
Prison Architect (depends on price)

Which two or three would you recommend out of that list?

FINALBOSS

Banned
I felt like this thread had a lack of gifs so I made a couple.

iVbofpTOPK7fg.gif

ibe8rO4vOC5kvg.gif

First one = win
Second one = goes back in the deck

:X

Prophane33

My how time flies, I have 4 games left to farm for cards; however, using the card money I got from all my other games I was able to get a couple games I wanted (Euro Truck and FTL). I'm curious to see what games add cards tomorrow. The market may be crap but those small amounts of money add up.

I used to have a life. I used to have things that were important to me. I used to care. Now my soul mind and wallet have been corrupted by a creature that offers many alluring vices. I have sipped from it's teet filled with godly card nectar and I have offered up mine own teet for nectar donations. I used to have a wife, she's gone now, she realized she could not compete with gaben and the dominion he has over my mind. Truly I have fallen to the dark-side but it feels so good. Surely what I am doing is immoral, uncouth and has no place in this civilized world, yet my wallet remains spread open, with magnetic strips on the credit cards moistened.

Is the PC port of Ace Combat good or bad?

playing it right now. I can't see graphics options beside resolution. Game is silksmooth in 1080p/60fps. Is it a good game though ? Depends. I'm a huge AC nerd and this is just IN YOUR FACE LOOK AT THIS EXPLOSION WOOOSH QTE SCRIPT DID YOU SEE THAT

4 missions in
- plane tutorial
- then gunner sequence on heli
- then heli mission
- now in AC 130 as a gunner...

WTF I want to pilot planes...

multivac

For anyone wondering like me, if you bought Fallout: New Vegas previously but would now like to buy the Ultimate Edition because it's cheaper than buying all DLC separately, it will work. I bought the Ultimate Edition and I still have only one entry in my games list for Fallout: New Vegas, but in the DLC tab of the game properties I now have all DLC listed.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
People, I don't think you all realize your gifts. Your abilities. All of you have within yourselves the innate gift, the unparalleled ability to do something great. And by that I mean do some giveaways for Portal 2. Understand your powers. Use them. Believe.

whitehawk

Banned
This is why I hate steam. All I wanted to buy was Tomb Raider, but then they tempt the entire Tomb Raider collection in front of me for an extra $5. Are the other games worth it?

chugen

I used to have a life. I used to have things that were important to me. I used to care. Now my soul mind and wallet have been corrupted by a creature that offers many alluring vices. I have sipped from it's teet filled with godly card nectar and I have offered up mine own teet for nectar donations. I used to have a wife, she's gone now, she realized she could not compete with gaben and the dominion he has over my mind.

no you didn't

Prophane33

playing it right now. I can't see graphics options beside resolution. Game is silksmooth in 1080p/60fps. Is it a good game though ? Depends. I'm a huge AC nerd and this is just IN YOUR FACE LOOK AT THIS EXPLOSION WOOOSH QTE SCRIPT DID YOU SEE THAT

4 missions in
- plane tutorial
- then gunner sequence on heli
- then heli mission
- now in AC 130 as a gunner...

WTF I want to pilot planes...

Ace Combat Assault Horizon is one of, if not THE worst AC game. On the other hand, Assault Horizon Legacy for 3DS is very good. My favorite is 4 for PS2.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Anomaly Warzone Earth -- MB-950EEC23A3C616E5 - Taken by Crimsonclaw111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom