• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

liezryou

PLEASE DON"T VOTE FOR SCAM-Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. For those of you that don't know that's infestation.

MikeDown

Banned
Egypt recently ousted its democratically elected government because, in governance, they ended up being authoritarian and arguably theocratic.

System Shock 2 has a co-op feature that "supports" up to 4 players but completely collapses in on itself if you go any higher than 2 players.

Now, to complete the analogy:

Much like the people of Egypt with their initial attempt at democracy, you whole-heartedly backed System Shock 2. However, once you got down to playing the game with friends, you found that, again, much like Egypt, you were blocked from participating.
Wow that is pretty deep and well thought out. Morningbus is a scholar and intellectual, I would vote for you if you ran for president!

73V3N

Banned
B-b-but the monaco devs were saying they would add some cool stuff to the game if monaco won community choice... I guess not yet.

T

TrueMenace

Unconfirmed Member
oSmdufS.png

Warz? wut..

You need to repost your image again btw, Steam made an error with Spec Ops. It's supposed to be 75% off. They corrected it now.

KJ869

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Old but good game -- MB-2C5FA4021910C0FE - Taken by Tambini

Time to try this myself

masterkajo

Haha, finally since the name change Infestation: Survivor Stories cannot be mistaken for DayZ anymore. So this reminds me... when is the standalone dropping?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
It's cute when people are like "lol 25% off really?" when it always takes a few minutes for front page to reflect sale prices

Card Boy

Banned
Please look at this thread

That thread doesn't even cover the 20 meta, how the game got hacked or the name change.

AGAIN PLEASE DON'T VOTE FOR SCAM-Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom