• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vodh

I'm fucked, spent 17 quid so far, got 11 left in my wallet. There's just no way it will be enough till the end of the sale, is there...? ;p

Tenrius

Yes, and on a laptop, too. It gave me the blue console with the "failed to initialize OpenGL" at first, so I tried running it windowed. It still wouldn't work, this time with a generic "the game has stopped working" error, so I enabled Windows XP compatibility. With Windows XP compatibility AND windowed it seems to work, I can hear everything and I can even start a new game, but it's just a white screen. Wasn't able to fix this third issue.

mrgone

Torchlight II is a great game, but just as a reminder for those interested in ARPGs, Path of Exile is an amazing game. In my opinion the best recent ARPG, additionally it's free-to-play.

I took a look at the skill tree and immediately hid under my desk and wept

Tecl0n

War Z Infestation may win considering the love for zombies and how everyone has l4d(not me though....) and riptide too expensive.

Damn it GAF, I'm sorry. I vote for infestation because I didn't know of the name change :(

if it makes you feel better Dead Island will win anyway

Also fuck mobile typing.

Nabs

Guys, I voted for Infestation. Never heard of it, and it looks pretty cool. I hope it wins!

Swapper at 50% is very tempting. It's going to be tough to skip.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Oh wow. Not only did I vote for the renamed War Z, it's going to be really hard to not buy it out of pure curiosity.

Milchmann

The vote in Germany, lol:
voter7qx9.png

Sianos

Left 4 Dead 2 will win because everyone should already have it and its had a million discounts before.

Finally, Steam Community logic used for justice! :U

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
I can get Fallout New Vegas or the Ultimate Edition from selling $5.81 worth of cards. Which one should I choose? Or should I wait for a better sale?

Maybe I'll try to grind some cards to help fund The Swapper.

I voted for Dead Island because L4D is always on sale the Infestation is terrible. Although Dead Island Riptide is also terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom