• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yondy604

Banned
Random comment. but the most recent command on conquer, was actually pretty damn good, and I am not sure why so many people hated it.

I thought the multilayer was solid.

waaaaaait a minute.....

<3

FTL is really rad, can't believe I didn't pick it up at launch. Hope with all the money they have surly gotten the sequel or whatever they do next will have a budget. Imagining this game with good graphics <3

Wish there was more crew customization though.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
If one truly wishes to end an argument, then one ought not to call another's gaming preference trash.

Just saying

Inferior sounds better?
KuGsj.gif

cicero

So none of you guys interested in AOE2HD can host the 4 pack?

I am very interested, I simply can't host though. I would have to pay the extra tax involved with being in the same state as Valve, which isn't the point of trying to get the best deal possible.

Megasoum

Banned
this irks me for some reason.

What? The fact that my company is next to Behavoir Int or the fact that I made a grammatical error in something I wrote in english at 12:30 in the morning? lol

Maybe I should start writing in french only in here, wouldn't make all those mistakes then!

Onionkid

AOE3 is GFWL

Should settle it right there.

Wait, is it? I played a good 40 hours of the game when my friends and I got it during the Christmas sale, and I don't remember ever logging into GFWL once. I'll just say the game launched fine, and you had to set up an Ensemble Online account to go to multiplayer, but if it has it, it was completely unobtrusive for the Steam version at least.

Edit: beat like a drum...ha.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
What? The fact that my company is next to Behavoir Int or the fact that I made a grammatical error in something I wrote in english at 12:30 in the morning? lol

Maybe I should start writing in french only in here, wouldn't make all those mistakes then!

its the little things. you know?

Got Universe Sandbox, and I'm willing to give everyone 2 easy achievements:

1. The Code.
Enter the Konami Code
2. The Answer.
Type in 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom