• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
No, surprise MGSLegacy release, including the PC port of MGS4, titled "Revengenance", and 3D remakes of the original MSX games, Peace Walker-style.

Rike hell :p
How much, 150 bucks? Why isn't Steam taking my money? I'm putting it right inside my DVD drive!

Grief.exe

thought I had FINALLY no more games to get cards from and then I saw Torchlight II

blergh

Well shit

J3Yf8EQ.png

AOE3 isn't GFWL, thats AOE Online.

We've covered that, I got the two confused.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
My goodness. Just finished The Walking Dead. Not gonna spoil anything obviously, just needed to share that so you can all sympathize with me.

Got Universe Sandbox, and I'm willing to give everyone 2 easy achievements:

1. The Code.
Enter the Konami Code
2. The Answer.
Type in 42

Just played around 5 minutes and I know I made a terrific fdeal for 2 euros. Love these kind of toys. It must be awesome projected to the wall.

Rafy

Guys, what are your thoughts of AoE 2 HD? A good friend if mine loves the series and he wants me to tell him if it's any good. Me and him played the original together and we know it's amazing but as a remake?

cicero

I am going to be away for a little bit, please include me in a Age of Empires II HD 4-Pack if someone starts hosting one! I have the funds and will pay as soon as I get your info.

Can someone explain why you guys are going ape shit over cards?

It's essentially free money. I've only sold a few cards from about 4 games, and I made enough to buy Fallout 3, and almost have enough for New Vegas. Or more simply, about $4 so far. I've also got about 8 games I've yet to even boot that have cards now, which should net me a few bucks more depending on the market and whether or not I get any foils. Some people here have made literally 40-$50, if not more, although that was when the market was good.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Now you have to play the DLC.

Amazing game.

I thought the general consensus was that the DLC was pretty mediocre?
I loved chapters 4 and 5 of TWD, but I did find it a bit of a chore especially in chapters 1, the first half of 2, and 3
. (Spoiler tags just to be super safe). So basically, I'm not in a huge rush to play more TWD.

All I wanna know is how you are suppose to be complete the badge for each game you play with cards if you only get limited amount of drops. Means either have to get lucky and get a booster to then sell and buy 3-4 cards. Or get lucky and get a foil and do the same. Or sacrifice getting a badge for one game to sell/trade the cards to then be able to complete the badge of a different game. Or spend real money.

Unless I am missing something.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Did I seriously just buy the witcher2 for 2.50$? That happened, right? It wasn't like a piece of clothing DLC.. It was the real game?

The biggest reason I still think LOL is better then Dota 2 is because in Dota 2 the counters are so outrageous its horrible. At least in LOL the counters can be annoying, but they are not as one sided as Dota can be.

On subject when is the last day of the sale?

You have no clue what you're talking about.

73V3N

Banned
Guys, what are your thoughts of AoE 2 HD? A good friend if mine loves the series and he wants me to tell him if it's any good. Me and him played the original together and we know it's amazing but as a remake?

When it launched, everything seemed like a rushed job, not sure how it is now.

All I wanna know is how you are suppose to be complete the badge for each game you play with cards if you only get limited amount of drops. Means either have to get lucky and get a booster to then sell and buy 3-4 cards. Or get lucky and get a foil and do the same. Or sacrifice getting a badge for one game to sell/trade the cards to then be able to complete the badge of a different game. Or spend real money.

Unless I am missing something.

Boosters, selling and trading duplicates and cards from games you don't want badges for. You can also trade other things for cards, like in game items. It's not as straightforward as real world trading cards, but at the same time it kind of is. You buy cards to fill out your collection, and trade ones you don't want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom