• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

A Perfect Machine

i87hKgYpzmdfq.png

Wish I could get The Swapper, but I'm running out of fund. I did get Kerbal Space Program. I don't fully understand it, but I'm watching instructional videos.

I understand how you feel, I wish I could get The Witcher 2, but I expend my budget on F3 GOTY and NV Ultimate which I've been wanting for a long time ( they weren't on the last sale ), also I still haven't finished The Witcher 1.

Well at least with NV I have lots of hours of gameplay to keep me entertained, hopefully The Witcher 2 will be on the winter sale with a nice discount.

dorkimoe

picked up Deadlight because the video sold me on it and holy crap its fun!

Any other hidden gems on steam store? I usually stick to big named games

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Fallout New Vegas.
That one IS 2.50$ lol

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Fallout -- MB-27BA74BBF5B09D11 - Taken by delirium

Grief.exe

Is the Borderlands 2 SP worth it?

My statements on the same question from earlier

Its not a very good game, especially on your own.

The quests are derivative, gameplay is boring, the only things they did right is the co-op and PC port.

I can see why people would have fun playing with their friends. Objectively, not a great game and there are significantly better (and cheaper) single player FPS games.

Well you would get more time out of Fallout but Witcher 2 is the superior game Imo.

I can agree with this.

Did you like BL1's campaign? It's more of the same really

I can agree with this as well.

Oublieux

picked up Deadlight because the video sold me on it and holy crap its fun!

Any other hidden gems on steam store? I usually stick to big named games

Legend of Fae, Hamilton's Great Adventure, Introversion Pack (I really loved Uplink), Ghost Master... off the top of my head.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
A Perfect Machine

i87hKgYpzmdfq.png

Bad Company 2 as one of your featured games? *High five*
The best part about that game is 24/7 Isla Inocentes SQDM and only using the smoke grenade. According to my stats, I'm at 1,092 smoke grenade kills. :p

(Also, awesome background)

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Code:
Borderlands 2 Season Pass ROW	$10.19 
Kinetic Void	$6.79 
Batman Arkham City GOTY	$7.49 
Endless Space + Disharmony	$11.89 
Cherry Tree High Comedy Club	$3.99 
FEZ	$4.99 
Scribblenauts Unlimited	$4.99 
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive	$5.09 
Kerbal Space Program	$13.79 
Doom 3: BFG Edition	$4.99 
Torchlight II	$4.99 
Firaxis Bundle	$17.99 

[B]Total	 $97.18 [/B]

Oh Gaben, what did my wallet ever do to you?

Anyone here on NeoGAF wants a bunch (or all) of my steam keys in exchange of Tomb Raider 1 to 5?

- Cogs
- NightSky HD
- Dungeon Defenders (+ all its DLC)
- Splice
- Crayon Physics Deluxe
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
- Waking Mars

Lingitiz

Sorry let me clarify, I meant the Borderlands 2 Season Pass, not the single player. At this point I do quite enjoy the main game a lot but am only half way through.

The Tiny Tina one looks pretty cool, but I don't know much about the rest.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Only an hour long? That sold me on it. Haha. My main gripe with TWD (and most games) is that it's too long. I love short and sweet games. I'll definitely pick it up when it's 50% off or something. $5 isn't much, but I'm not in any rush to play more TWD super soon. Not sure if my heart can take it. Haha
I understand. By the time it reaches that price, you may have got over your recent burnout on the game, so it'll probably feel fresh and enjoyable again.

And yes, it's really short. At first you may think it'll be rather long, because it's separated on mini chapters, but each one last less than my average trip to the bathroom for #2 (especially if I grab a good book). In fact, it left me wanting more, so I can hardly wait for season 2.

SparkTR

It would be awesome if NASA officially partnered with KSP. It looks like the game is Minecrafting and it'll be an awesome way to reach out to younger generations, much better than Moon Base Alpha.

what is idle games and sell cards? i don't understand
If you have trading card enabled games, launch them and let them idle in the background until you have all your allotted drops. Sell the cards on the Steam Market for the average sale price. Do this for all your games. You have a Steam wallet balance now. Spend it.

If you have trading card enabled games, launch them and let them idle in the background until you have all your allotted drops. Sell the cards on the Steam Market for the average sale price. Do this for all your games. You have a Steam wallet balance now. Spend it.

how do you sell the cards on steam market?

or how do you get the card drop? by just running the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom