• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

At 2AM Pacific Konami releases MGS Lecacy Collection and MGR on Steam for 33% off.

Hideo's bank account when:

iCznvHrDgTJsa.jpg

After coming off the hype from the EVO.

I really want a KOFXIII PC announcement asap.

I'm surprised they didn't say anything there.

So should i continue DLng NV first or continue to wait for Fallout 3 First? The things I'm hearing about NV sounds so juicy

I think you should go ahead and just play Fallout 3 first. If you start with New Vegas and then go to 3 you may end up feeling disappointed. Fallout 3 isn't a bad game, it's just a major letdown for a lot of people who came from the previous games, but thankfully New Vegas brought the series back some of its glory.

WisK

Neo Member
I guess I'll pick up TW2. I suppose for 4.99 I cant really go wrong.

I love the first Witcher and Act IV alone is worth playing the game for.

Honestly I got bored of that game around Act 2. If it does get better later on maybe I'll try to slog throught it one day.

AlexBasch

I know it's not the focus of the game but...damn, Tomb Raider is absolutely dead online by now? Kept looking for a match and it was empty.

Game looks beautiful though.

Martian

Question: Is Rising Storm any good?
I had a lot of fun with Red Orchestra, and this is set on the Western Front if i'm correct?

How is it?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Wait hat ended up being "mistake"? People were just pissed who bought it at full price and they took off the sale.

Yes, but 2K claimed it was discounted in error, and all those who pre-purchased BNW received a giftable copy of Civ IV (just the base game).

Edit: Beaten.

Martian

Also: The Antichamber has been a community choice and Daily Right?

I want to buy it, for not sure if there's a large chance of going on sale again (and yes guys, you thaught me well: I will wait until the last day)

Deques

Also: The Antichamber has been a community choice and Daily Right?

I want to buy it, for not sure if there's a large chance of going on sale again (and yes guys, you thaught me well: I will wait until the last day)

It will probably be a flash deal

Firehead

2D atmospheric puzzle game with a great art style and OST.

If you are looking for a metroidvania-lite, then check out Dust: An Elysian Tail. Will probably be on sale sooon

Ah, nice. Yeah, I picked up Dust within the first week it went on sale. Well made game. Love the animations in the attacks.

My impression is that it's more of a puzzler platformer of the Braid template, only instead of time manipulation you're playing with disposable clones.

Ooooh, nice. I could go for another game somewhat similar to Braid. Will have to check it out when it goes on sale a bit more. Looks like it'll be fun.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
May god save you from your torment!

It wouldn't be an issue if Steam weren't so inconsistent in the matter of idling in multiple games at once! Sometimes you get just the one card. Sometimes you get one card across each game. And sometimes you can use up all your drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom