• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torchlight 2 worth getting when I have the first but haven't played it in ages and could probably go back to it as a fairly new game?

I've been playing it almost non-stop since I bought and downloaded it and I think it's a huge improvement on the first. I gave up on the first after a few hours after becoming a little confused about where the hell I was going most of the time and never came back to it. This one is has a far more open world layout with smaller dungeons spread across the world instead of one endless dungeon.

So I installed some of the mods I saw posted for System Shock 2 and the game seems a lot harder now.

Does ADaoB make enemies spawn more? They also had guns which was new to me.

JustinBB7

Can't believe Poker Night 2 didn't get cards. Though I guess they might update it later because it was the middle of the night. Seems like a perfect game to have it.

Yondy604

Banned
Went to ebgames.ca, and noticed.

3RZW4Vg.png

JRPG dominance, beautiful

Acorn

Why can't you buy Batman's DLC individually? It seems kinda scammy that my first run copy doesn't exist anymore and I can't buy the DLC I want, instead have to buy the whole damn thing again. Really shitty on their part, even if I wouldn't save a whole lot.

I think you have to do it through GFWL to get it individually.

Late-night/early-morning giveaway time!

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Avadon: The Black Fortress -- MB-4CD957E681C6AE3D - Taken by Boss Doggie

Side note: My Humble Bundle didn't come with a Steam key for The First Avernum Trilogy. Anyone else have this issue? Is it normal?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I think you have to do it through GFWL to get it individually.

This wasn't always the case, though. WB removed the individual pieces of DLC from Steam when releasing the GOTY Edition.

Edit: Though, obviously, even in the earlier days you still needed to redeem the Steam keys through GFWL to obtain the DLC.

Acccent

What's with all these crappy options for the community vote? I, too, voted Infestation unaware that it was War Z, but the other two aren't super good either (well I guess L4D2 is good but it's spent more time being discounted than not)

Bit.Trip Fate. But that at the start, not during it. Was Oddworld released in the middle of sales?

Looks like Munch was also released on day 1 of sales

... the beginning is considered "during," no? If it wasn't, it wouldn't have begun. Am I missing something? lol

Seems an arbitrary distinction, but maybe I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom