• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
... the beginning is considered "during," no? If it wasn't, it wouldn't have begun. Am I missing something? lol

Seems an arbitrary distinction, but maybe I'm wrong.

It's an important distinction considering we're in the middle of it and people think Konami is bringing a new game when past history shows only a new game has arrived at the beginning

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Think foils will be worth anything after the sale? I got 3 of them so far.

The Summer Sale foils? Well, there's a finite supply as they'll no longer drop after the sale is over, but, as there are a ton of them, it'll take a long time for any meaningful price rises.

It's an important distinction considering we're in the middle of it and people think Konami is bringing a new game when past history shows only a new game has arrived at the beginning

Valve do funny things, they might just call the sale off for 3 days mid-stream to do a massive launch of MGS, Halo and Half life 3.

But yes, all signs point to PES, maybe silent hill at a huge stretch.

So, is the PES PC port actually any good?

The Summer Sale foils? Well, there's a finite supply as they'll no longer drop after the sale is over, but, as there are a ton of them, it'll take a long time for any meaningful price rises.

Foils for other games. So far I have The Labs (Portal 2), Foreign (Civ V), and Oleg (Saint's Row 3) as foils.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
What happens when they patch GFWL out (as its rumored) and people haven't got the DLC? Surely they have to put it back on Steam right?

I just don't want to have to beat the game again, do all the Riddles, side quests, etc. Not to mention have two games in my library, one which I'll never be able to fully complete. What a mess.

EDIT: Sorry I'm off topic now, I'll shut up. :p

There is no strong evidence to suggest that GFWL is being removed from games and even less implying that Microsoft is planning to put GFWL as a service out to pasture. Grief's take on the recent happenings regarding GFWL games seeing Steamworks achievements implemented is more a possibility than a rumour.

Foils for other games. So far I have The Labs (Portal 2), Foreign (Civ V), and Oleg (Saint's Row 3) as foils.

Oh, no, I wouldn't expect any meaningful gains there.

Salsa

ibxJgKPsDDiFIq.PNG

aaaand

ibrBBnBmg8vsBM.PNG

BLEGH

the background from the ONE game out of the bunch that I hate to death

Mupod

Yeah I don't know what people were on about thinking it'd be Lords of Shadow or MGR. They have a couple games on steam right now that are already discounted.

Into

Torchlight 2 - one of these games that I shouldn't buy, but with a price like that.......

Id recommend just getting Path of Exile, its free and a better game.

When is Trials Gold ever going to get a bigger discount that 35%? I keep checking but nothing =(

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
I only see PES in the store here for Konami ( and Castlevania Lord of Shadows entry ). Are their games not available everywhere ?

Reposting (Sorry!)

Anyone here on NeoGAF wants a bunch (or all) of my steam keys in exchange of Tomb Raider 1 to 5?

- Cogs
- NightSky HD
- Dungeon Defenders (+ all its DLC)
- Splice
- Crayon Physics Deluxe
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
- Waking Mars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom