• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclem

Can't believe Poker Night 2 didn't get cards. Though I guess they might update it later because it was the middle of the night. Seems like a perfect game to have it.

It'd be the first ever 55-card collectable set. With "Rules of Bridge" being extra-rare, naturally.

MNC

Hmm. Did Swapper get a daily deal already? I need more thinking time (backlog issues, not money) and I still really want to pick it up

Eusis

Err... has the price drop not fully kicked in yet? Because 33%'s not a big deal...

EDIT: And voted for Monaco. If I change my mind on abstaining (or get lucky with a giveaway, need to offer stuff like Alpha Protocol) then that's the one I'd want and don't have anywhere.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

El Odio

Banned
And we get nothing that interests me for the next 8 hours. Surprise surprise L4D2 won, I'd have figured everyone who wanted it already had it, oh well. I guess I'll vote for Monaco since FEZ already was on sale before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom