• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclem

Monaco voted.

Not too much to spend on the flash sales, I just got the Trine 2 DLC. And got a card for my votes. In the spirit of a classic tag:

KERABL KERABL KERABL KERABL KERABL KERABL oh god I am drowing in them

Would love some impressions from PES.

Any extra DRM?
Do I have to sign in to any Konami servers to play singleplayer?
How are the graphical options?

It's only 10 dollars, some of you guys are crazy. Steam has tarnished people's sense of value, you have people asking if Fallout: New Vegas and all of its dlc is worth 5 dollars ;-;

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Monaco it is, even though I'm growing tired of idling for cards.

Sorry my post was incomplete. It was a flash sale and I saw that but I needed more thinking time, so I hope it comes back in the future when I've made up my mind :p

Ah. ;)

Lol only 50% off for Mass Effect 2? Mass Effect 3 was $5.99 during Amazon's sale.

Caved in and bought the rest of the cards I needed for Super Meat Boy since I only needed two.

Bumhead

Banned
How is PES on PC?

Looks and plays great with a 360 pad. However, I know when I bought the game there were a lot of problems getting the community content updates and kit/roster patches to work with the Steam version of the game. If having the latest kits and team updates is important to you that may impact your decision.

spineduke

Unconfirmed Member
Voted for Monaco, it definitely deserves some attention in the spotlight. The level editor and community levels are now live, so there's tons more to do now.

Voting for Monaco. They seem like very humble and helpful developers. Saw them regularly posting for a while on the Steam forums when the game came out, and working on patches - all while communicating this with their customers in a respectful tone. Even a few people who I personally would have told to fuck off, got respectful answers.

Deitus

Man, I have bad luck with these Summer sale cards. Out of 7 card drops, I have 3 unique cards. My luck with the games isn't much better, as I got 3 of the same card in both Sleeping Dogs and Skyrim.

Current flash sales are blah. For the community choice, I voted for Monaco since Fez was already on sale. Not sure I'll actually buy it though.

I'm posting this skin configuration to get rid of the horizontal spacing between items in grid view of Steam library. It includes original, Metro and PixelVision skins.
This is how it looks like on Metro:
tas.png

cicero

If you guys vote Monaco I'll do a 4-pack thing where we all chip in and get to be partners in crime

stealth edit cause im sleepy

I voted. oh wait, you stealth edited it after I voted. Now I feel all cheap and dirty. YOU USED ME!@#

Here's hoping? It's been 48h on offer already!

Vote Monaco, please!

Haha. I know and I happily bought a copy, but my partner has become taken with it since he saw me play and I want to pick up another cheap copy. Can someone give me a breakdown of Monaco? It looks interesting, despite my vote already going to Fez.

Anyone wanna trade summer cards? Have an extra Tomb Raider, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Prison Architect, and 2 extra Kerbal Space Program. Need Bioshock Infinite, Football Manager 2013, Reus and Torchlight 2.

Looks and plays great with a 360 pad. However, I know when I bought the game there were a lot of problems getting the community content updates and kit/roster patches to work with the Steam version of the game. If having the latest kits and team updates is important to you that may impact your decision.
Might get it then can you play local two player with 360 pads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom