• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
plain Arma 2, or the Combined Operations one? I remembered that you (used to?) need the Combined Operations (aka Operations Arrowhead) add-on.

The mod requires Combined Operations (Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead), yes.

Gvaz

Banned
Bullshit, i seriously doubt a game that was so highly criticized is better then KOTOR.

It reminded me a little bit of kotor and mass effect, except with some poor voice actors at times and immature movement of moving things. definately worth $10

KJ869

Unfortunately my thread regarding the spiderwebgames sale on humblebundle was washed away by the start of the steamsale. Thus, I'd like to give a few people to chance to play some of those wonderful games.

Thanks, I concidered the sale, and now I have still few days to dive in to these 3 and concider getting the rest from humble bundle

liezryou

I replied to you earlier on this subject:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=70587971&postcount=14837

- ModBot generated your giveaway this morning. If you did not receive a PM you can try generating a giveaway again with the same key.
- I can't troubleshoot issues unless you forward me the PM you sent ModBot.

12 Copies of MNC or SMNC have been given away in the last week. It is not "banned"

Alright it worked this time >.<.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

SMNC -- MB-2214A2F92A820C32 - Taken by N.A

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for SMNC was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
The one thing I haven't seen, and miss, is the Indie Bundles, like last summer's sale.

Also, sold my first "thing" on Steam. Fucking Cards, how do they work. $0.39 though, rolling in the dough.

liezryou

It just looked really rough and like development had barely even begun. Like "What has this guy been doing for ~9 months" and "Why would anyone want to play this instead of regular DayZ" and "Holy shit, they're still using Arma 2".

I'm sure it will be fine and people will still love it and it will be successful, but at E3 it looked like dogshit.

I see... Never played DayZ. Bought that atrocity of a game WarZ when it first went into alpha. Returned it 2 days later (Thank god i did when i did).

Don't worry I still love you. :brofist:

:brofist: broooo

antitrop

I see... Never played DayZ. Bought that atrocity of a game WarZ when it first went into alpha. Returned it 2 days later (Thank god i did when i did).
Well, I'm pretty sure whatever Rocket could come up with in 2 months for DayZ would have been more effort and work than what went into The War Z, that's for sure.

ultron87

I bought Shogun 2. I'm not really sure why. I'm sure it will go like every other Total War game I try to play where I play a few battles, have fun, and then immediately get overwhelmed by the campaign.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
did a coin flip between Arma2 complete and AoEII HD.

AoE won.

promptly sent to the bottom of the backlog.

Cheddahz

Banned
Isn't this game F2P? Well anyways....

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Super MNC -- MB-52E56E941BD8AB0A - Taken by ShizWhiz

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Does having more than one game open to idle cards still work?

It's worked just fine for me. Over the past few days I've had 3 or 4 games idling and got all my cardz.

But yea, only when I'm away from the PC will I do that. Otherwise I'll just actually PLAY the game I'm wanting cards for.

mclem

Did you know this is actually true? Historically people were driving on the left side of the road, it was inherited from jousting. I believe Napoléon changed it just to piss off the English. Or so I'm told. Also I'm French, so maybe my history teachers were biased.

Wait. You mean other countries don't have jousting poles attached to the drivers side of their cars? How uncivilised!

did a coin flip between Arma2 complete and AoEII HD.

AoE won.

promptly sent to the bottom of the backlog.
It's okay, you can just pretend that you played it religiously back in the day and bought it for the sake of posterity. That makes you completely absolved from outward facing guilt of having no Steam gametime.

antitrop

It's okay, you can just pretend that you played it religiously back in the day and bought it for the sake of posterity. That makes you completely absolved from outward facing guilt of having no Steam gametime.
The only AoE game I've ever played was the first one and its Rise of Rome expansion, but hundreds of hours.
By time AoE2 came out I was totally burned out and more into StarCraft.

Microsoft's AoE2 Web 1.0 page is still up: http://www.microsoft.com/games/age2/

Jafku

Truth be told I love the card system. I think i've made at least $25-30 off of it. I bought Bastion, HL2, and Sonic and all-stars racing transformed and i made another $8 on top of it.

I regret not picking up Surgeon Simulator so, so much.

There will probably be encore deals

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Truth be told I love the card system. I think i've made at least $25-30 off of it. I bought Bastion, HL2, and Sonic and all-stars racing transformed and i made another $8 on top of it.

goddamn. i am trying to sell my cards at like 25cents a card. its just not working

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
My first 4 drops, 3 of them were foils. But I haven't seen any since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom