• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a Dust card, only 4 on the market. Some guy has already under cut the 1.50 price by putting his card at 92 cents.

It has begun. I matched his price, hoping someone picks my card up before the inevitable crash

feck the cards. Reus card forest giant has 0 sales on marketplace and price has been burned down to 0.20. What the hell are these people thinking.

They need to play Reccetear.

I thought Paypal fee changed the way it worked, at least for me. If the money is coming out of my Paypal balance, there is no fee. If it came from a credit card attached to Paypal, fee apply.

Mordeccai

So wait, if I craft a badge, I get a background in my inventory I can sell?

Because the background for Dust sells for like 9 bucks right now. I could easily craft the badge and make a profit from it.

Worth it?

wetflame

Pizza Dog

Because the background for Dust sells for like 9 bucks right now. I could easily craft the badge and make a profit from it.

Worth it?

I would say that no one would buy a background at that price and it'll come crashing down. Also you get one of several backgrounds when you craft so you might not get the one that's selling well.

Dambrosi

Banned
Got the Knife Of Dunwall DLC for Dishonored. Will get Dust tomorrow, just need to top up my Steam wallet first. Thank you, GAME.

Right now, Man vs Game is streaming Ultratron, and it's making it very hard for me to resist buying it. Let's hope he completes it so I don't have to.

I'm trying to teach someone how to pronounce 'Reus' correctly.

Fellow DutchGAF help me out, can you think of an English word that sounds like 'Reus' (or any 'eu' word for that matter)?

Prophane33

Worth it?

By the end of the day that background is going to sell for $.04 if you're lucky.

Yandere

Neo Member
I was able to net Borderlands 2, it's season pass, Mechanomancer, and various character customization DLC this sale! I feel content. I also managed to play Chivalry enough to get the background & emoticon, so that's cool too.

I kinda want to know if anyone is idling in their game of choice for trading cards to collect/sell? I want to know if that is a thing or not.

def sim

right now bundlestars.com is giving away free Anomaly Warzone Earth Steam Keys, but you have to do all kind of facebook stuff I don't care to do -- if YOU do here's a free game. http://www.bundlestars.com/about/news/company-news/free-steam-key-anomaly-warzone-earth/?red

okie doke

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Anomaly Warzone Earth -- MB-0907648976A630A9 - Taken by cicero

Mordeccai

It sells for 9 Bucks or there are just 2 or 3 offering it for 9 bucks?

There are only 2 listed, it says its an uncommon background, guess it makes sense that nobody would buy it for that much. A second background is going for 1.15 or so.

Guess I'll just try to pawn off this card then. Some ass has already dropped the market for my card down to 65 cents.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I think that you (we) should avoid the pre order bonus (Void Walker) since that dlc help you in the main campaign, and the other two I think that are missions and challenges!
You know, that's true. The bonus stuff will probably make the game easier, so I'd better skip that.

I won't be able to resist the other 2 pieces of DLC, though. The funny thing is, I haven't even started the game yet. Not once.

Same with Rage. I want to get the DLC when it's a daily, and I still haven't played the base game.

Would anyone be interested in trading a copy of Sins from the 4-pack ($7.50) for another $7.50 game on Steam? My money is tied up in Steam wallet. If you can, I would really appreciate it. PM me or just post in the thread! :)

antitrop

Organ Trail only has two cards on the market.

Time to sell at a high price!!

tQFVYbl.jpg

I'm trying to teach someone how to pronounce 'Reus' correctly.

Fellow DutchGAF help me out, can you think of an English word that sounds like 'Reus' (or any 'eu' word for that matter?

Earlier in this thread (or the other thread, around the time of the community vote) someone uploaded a voice sample of him pronouncing Reus correctly. Good luck finding it though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom