• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiger

I've bought Dishonored, Max Payne 3 and Spec Ops: The Line today. Today was a good day.

If you are thinking about buying Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, just do it. I think it is the best space RTS at the moment, and a real steal at that price. One thing that I don't like about it is that the games can be very long, usually several hours and taking an evening from start to finish. Or maybe I just like to turtle, build a huge army and crush my opponents after hours of planning.

Wow, that potential deal on Deus Ex. I bought it for 8 euros earlier this summer and haven't played it yet, but damn. That's one hell of a deal.

Same here. I was thinking on grabbing the franchise pack if it went on sale for 75% off.

And I'll ask again: should I grab all Disnohored DLC? Even the one that has all pre-order bonuses?

I think that you (we) should avoid the pre order bonus (Void Walker) since that dlc help you in the main campaign, and the other two I think that are missions and challenges!

antitrop

I've bought...and Spec Ops: The Line today. Today was a good day.
nod-of-approval.gif

I have a spare CD-Key from sleeping dogs to trade. Anyone interested trading it for Fallout New Vegas Ultimate or the Witcher 2?

I know there's a steam trading thread, but since those 2 games were on sale recently I've decided to post here.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Checked my Swapper card sale and it looks like my card sold for £0.85 a few hours ago despite the market price being £0.20. Bought by a level 101 person. Is this an act of charity?

bonesquad

Whoa. Deus Ex better win (or be a daily at that price). I can only assume that will include the DLC? I have the game on PS3, but never played Missing Link. Normally I never double-dip, but for that price it's worth buying just to play the DLC.

How active is the Max Payne 3 online community? I'm thinking of picking up the season pass along with the base game, but if the community is sparse then it wouldn't be worth it.

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
credits to GK86 for helping me out with Bioshock

and thanks to all who have offered me their help :)

GAF is awesome

sprinkles

Had another one of the "When did I buy that game?" moments: wanted to check what Organ Trail is about and Enhanced Steam told me "Go idle for cards!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom