• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the horrible server browser in Killing Floor been fixed yet? Honestly, that was the biggest thing that made me stopped playing the game.

Vodh

Well, Fallout daily is running out so I grabbed New Vegas Ultimate. Dishonored was tempting until I saw it's £10 with the DLC and I just simply refuse to buy a game that has DLC without it, so I'm gonna have to wait for a bigger drop.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't get it either. I'm stuck in a hard place. Either I give in to this user's demands (which is no guarantee he'll leave things alone) or I remove the feature all together. (No more custom backgrounds)

If anyone wants to leave a message on his wall (it's public) or possibly get his side of things, here is his Steam ID

http://steamcommunity.com/id/zr40
I say we find out his address, go to his house and teach him a little leason about SteamGAF love.

armed with Molotov cocktails and baseball bats, for greater love emission

derExperte

Has the horrible server browser in Killing Floor been fixed yet? Honestly, that was the biggest thing that made me stopped playing the game.

No but there aren't that many severs anymore so it's less painful. And the list doesn't refresh anymore completely when you can't join for whatever reason.

mrgone

Yep I am!

Quote for new page

I am now host as the package is cheaper in the UK by 10%!

Terraria 4 Pack!

1.Volotaire
2. LQX
3.cicero
4. Last Baron

I will PM each of you my steam ID after I receive payment. I will send details in PM.

Isn't it going to be more expensive with paypal fees than it is to buy alone?

MechaX

Oh man, I have no idea what space game to pick (no, I can't get all of them).

Some people say Sins of a Solar Empire is good, but no campaign. Others say Galactic Civ is good, others say Endless Space is good, and the gaming press is of absolutely no assistance.

My heart cries out for space combat!

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Don't think so if you gift. When I hosted one before there was no fee.
Why no dishonored cards?
This.
LLShC.gif

Mordeccai

Got a Dust card, only 4 on the market. Some guy has already under cut the 1.50 price by putting his card at 92 cents.

It has begun. I matched his price, hoping someone picks my card up before the inevitable crash

mrgone

It's the same as it always was. Blame UE 2. It's not that bad, though - there isn't a huge number of servers out there anymore

KJ869

feck the cards. Reus card forest giant has 0 sales on marketplace and price has been burned down to 0.20. What the hell are these people thinking.

It looks like they took the shooting mechanics from Max Payne 3 and translated them over. Great move by Rockstar.

Hope the PC port is just as good as Max Payne 3.

I really hope so. Played it on the PS3 and was impressed on how tight the shooting was.
GTA5 with this gunplay + free roam + crazy stuff online people do = pure gold

cicero

There is no fee if you send it as a gift for family/friends. There is a tiny fee that is paid by the sender, but it has never been over $.03 whenever I have sent anything.

That is my only problem, buy it now or wait for the directors cut...

Surely the DC stuff will be available as DLC. I've already finished the game on 360. Was thinking about grabbing this and the DLC, playing the DLC now and giving the game a second go through whent he Director's Cut comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom