• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to teach someone how to pronounce 'Reus' correctly.

Fellow DutchGAF help me out, can you think of an English word that sounds like 'Reus' (or any 'eu' word for that matter)?
Deuce? :p

No, I'm wrong. I keep reading the game title with an English pronunciation in my head. The 'eu'-sound doesn't appear in English, I think.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
tQFVYbl.jpg
KuGsj.gif
I always think of this guy when it comes to buying and selling.

The damage so far:

15 Jul 2013   -   £2.71   -   Purchase   -   Dishonored - The Knife Of Dunwall DLC

15 Jul 2013   -   £3.74   -   Purchase   -   Torchlight II  

14 Jul 2013   -   £2.49   -   Purchase   -   Deadlight  

13 Jul 2013   -   £3.39   -   Purchase   -   Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army  

13 Jul 2013   -   £4.99   -   Purchase   -   Tropico 4  

12 Jul 2013   -   £19.99   -   Purchase   -   Call of Duty - Black Ops II  

12 Jul 2013   -   £3.24   -   Purchase   -   Saints Row: The Third - Season Pass DLC Pack

The worst part of this is that I've been on holiday since the sale started, but thanks to the Android app Gaben can take my money no matter where I am.

Petrie

Banned
Oh no, what have I done!? Sins of Solar Empire: Rebellion was on second place for my most wanted games list, and I can't afford it. :(

Guess you don't want it badly enough.

People who can't spare $10 should avoid Steam Sales entirely, shit will make you crazy!

liezryou

Sooo reus is awesome get it. But overall very shitty day for sales seeing as i have the best games out of the sales. But here are the ones i don't and have an eye for; someone convince me to buy them:

Dust: An Elysian Tail
Castle Crashers + 2 DLCs (are dlcs new classes?)
POSSIBLY Natural Selection 2 (Not a huge fan of FPS really)
EDIT: Forgot Possibly Sins, is trinity required to be played before rebellion?

I'm pretty sure Dishonored was ~$7.50 during a flash sale on the first or second day..

Nope $10.19 due that first community vote

It was $7.50 in another deal some weeks ago from getgamesgo where you could get any 2 Bethesda games on a list for $15

Though apparently its European price equates it to $7.50 so try to get it from a British Gaffer.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
It's a shame about Front Mission Evolved, mechs are cool and the lore of the series sounds very interesting but to this day I haven't seen a single person saying the game is at least mediocre. I'm ok with average games but this one sounds like a turd.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Ahw man, I missed Torchlight II?
Bummer. :(

cicero

okie doke
Thank you for Anomaly Warzone Earth. I actually went through the whole facebook process back last week before it got shut down, but I never was able to redeem my code in the cart, and when I tried again after they brought it back my code didn't work, but my facebook still was listed as previously getting one.

This saved me the trouble of setting up a new account and trying it all over again, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom