• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbraga

Thinking about it now, the guy who gave Javadots the Bioshock Infinite key should've just given it out to someone else before that scumbag figured out how to redeem it.

I don't think he cares, if he did he would just gift it to someone in particular instead of an open giveaway on GAF.

Khronico

I don't care who takes it, but PLEASE play them and have fun!
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tomb Raider Anniversary -- MB-B37A57A5548C4333 - Taken by derExperte
Strike Suit Infinity -- MB-29550BD6628BBBF4 - Taken by Gbraga

Edit: Yay member status =D

t-ramp

Apparently I have Tomb Raider 1-5 on GOG... Going to buy Anniversary and Underworld.

I would say Hitman: Absolution is worth it. Even though I've only beat the first three levels, I played them on Purist and had fun figuring out the areas, which involved lots of starting over and retrying. I've been meaning to keep playing, or start over, but I'm never in quite the right mood...

Gbraga

Thank you for Strike Suit! A friend of mine just showed the game to me, Infinity is the arcade mode, right? I really don't care about a campaign, I just want to mess around with the gameplay, so it's perfect for me :)

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 -- MB-F63E154A04414A1C - Taken by Dambrosi
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #3 -- MB-F2376B8E13C5C4C5 - Taken by wetflame
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #4 -- MB-0C28E0B039443B76 - Taken by Rafy
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #2 -- MB-BBB39E0E4DA8929B - Taken by yellow submarine
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #5 -- MB-5A26E7AF09DC8938 - Taken by IMGF

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 -- MB-F63E154A04414A1C
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #3 -- MB-F2376B8E13C5C4C5
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #4 -- MB-0C28E0B039443B76
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #2 -- MB-BBB39E0E4DA8929B
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #5 -- MB-5A26E7AF09DC8938

Sploits :O

usea

Hm, I'm trying to idle with games open for cards. Two of the games have given me cards, but the others haven't. My badge menu says I have ~4 drops available in all of them. I'll try waiting longer.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Where can I check what my friend's are buying? It's usually on the front page on the store tab.

Hover over the tab that shares your Steam Community name and click "Activity".

Edit: It seems Valve recently updated the link to something more general, so you can just click here.

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass
Can we send gifts to ModBot himself? He's been working so hard. Does he have a Steam account? An amazon wishlist?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I thought they had issues with those free Penny Arcade 3 keys. It was sending dupe keys to some people.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Oh, he ment the post in which javadots took all those games :p Yeah that was a joke.

Wasn't Bioshock Ininifty really Bad Rats or something like that? GAF was also saying he got caught in the rat trap xD

Actually, did some google'n and found this post in the old thread: http://67.227.255.239/forum/showpost.php?p=69698906&postcount=4465

RetroGamer42 said:
I liked the Bioshock Infinite Postcard so much, I dug out the free key I got with my new video card a few months ago, and I'm going to test out ModBot by giving it away!

Modbot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Bioshock Infinite -- MB-6E2C8BE5E990A204 - Taken by javadots
I hope this works.

Sooo maybe he did get Bioshock Infinite?

Rules for this Giveaway:

Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 -- MB-F63E154A04414A1C
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #3 -- MB-F2376B8E13C5C4C5 - Taken by wetflame
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #4 -- MB-0C28E0B039443B76 - Taken by Rafy
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #2 -- MB-BBB39E0E4DA8929B - Taken by yellow submarine
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #5 -- MB-5A26E7AF09DC8938 - Taken by IMGF

Thanks, Anon donor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom