• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS4-

Actually, did some google'n and found this post in the old thread: http://67.227.255.239/forum/showpost.php?p=69698906&postcount=4465

Sooo maybe he did get Bioshock Infinite?

Yeah I'm fairly sure that was a legit key that had to be redeemed outside of steam. Thems the breaks. Oh well, sorry for bringing it up guys

Now that SF IV 2013 was announced with 5 new characters, I wonder if the PC version will in some way remove gfwl?

I wish.

Feast on gaming goodness!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tomb Raider Anniversary -- MB-A163A2BF4178F6E1 - Taken by Saty
Ys Chronicles -- MB-8EBC3F4DFAE67D2B - Taken by ieavei
Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition -- MB-70D66A0C5380F5F0 - Taken by RS4-

Toki767

What do you guys think is the most wanted Steam game on GAF right now? I'd like to do a giveaway but not sure which game to do.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Hey Stump, an idea I just had from this page regarding Modbot:

Would it be possible to segregate the game name / passcode section into its own area using quotes? It'd prevent the keys from being reposted if someone decided to quote modbot and could potentially cause less confusion as someone quoting the anonymous modbot post looks like they're doing their own raffle.

Basically, it'd look like this:

MuddButt said:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bad Rats -- NOWAI
Bioshock Infinite -- IWOULDLIKETHISFORFREE

RS4-

What do you guys think is the most wanted Steam game on GAF right now? I'd like to do a giveaway but not sure which game to do.

I think most are sitting on Bioshock. I was never a fan of the games personally though.

TheDancingWatermelon, cheers for Witcher! Now I can check out the rebalance mod.

KPJZKC

Bugs!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Sword of the Stars II (oh god I'm sorry) -- MB-C6534A2D779549D3 - Taken by reddmyst

Rafy

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 -- MB-F63E154A04414A1C - Taken by Dambrosi
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #3 -- MB-F2376B8E13C5C4C5 - Taken by wetflame
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #4 -- MB-0C28E0B039443B76 - Taken by Rafy
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #2 -- MB-BBB39E0E4DA8929B - Taken by yellow submarine
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #5 -- MB-5A26E7AF09DC8938 - Taken by IMGF

Whoever you are, you just gave me my 250th game on steam! THANKS ALOT!

Romir

Good luck, have fun.

ModBot said:

I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Torchlight -- MB-BB4807AEDF39B3E5 - Taken by Gaz Pwnage
Cave Story Plus -- MB-DD6CBCD4622404CC - Taken by Tellaerin
Dungeon Defenders -- MB-CFFEADE3A57FA423 - Taken by ChaoticPotion
Binding of Issac Plus Wrath of the Lamb DLC -- MB-AF1005596EE80300 - Taken by CoLaN
Superbrothers Sword & Sworcery EP -- MB-105B22D10D36334F - Taken by Terra_Ex
Darksiders -- MB-A30C173D8D99160F - Taken by v0rtikal
Red Faction: Armageddon -- MB-D289ED5E754823B3 - Taken by Out_Of_Ammo
Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC -- MB-EC2CDEAE3C64405B - Taken by Mugatu

Smash88

Banned
YydoQfK.jpg

I think I'm done for today.

Dambrosi

Banned
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 -- MB-F63E154A04414A1C - Taken by Dambrosi
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #3 -- MB-F2376B8E13C5C4C5 - Taken by wetflame
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #4 -- MB-0C28E0B039443B76 - Taken by Rafy
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #2 -- MB-BBB39E0E4DA8929B - Taken by yellow submarine
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #5 -- MB-5A26E7AF09DC8938 - Taken by IMGF
Anonymous benefactor, huh.

My key was a dupe. How do I give the key back/get my gifting chance back? No need, the "anonymous benefactor" solved my problem for me. Thanks to him/her/it for the freebie and all the help!

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Cthulu Saves the World -- MB-64B65715BE7A0FA9
Max Payne 2 -- MB-88403D6811DE03E7 - Taken by StopMakingSense
Max Payne -- MB-56F3F2B82B01B473 - Taken by PolarBearsClub
Dawn of War II Retribution -- MB-36DB45BC91873F44 - Taken by domstah
Civilization V -- MB-D96C14FDDD4B0C03 - Taken by Lehow
Breath of Death VII -- MB-672889F2F32F1EF8

3phemeral

I woke up this afternoon (!) and was overwhelmed by the amount of posts that I missed. Finally got to the end of the last page and saw "New thread!" T_T

Went to the new thread and saw it was 17 pages. X_X

Vodh

Debating biting the bullet on Tomb Raider. Kinda tempted, but then again I didn't grab GTA IV which I did want a bit more... Argh, Gaben, why are you giving me like, choices, man, that's cruel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom