• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophane33

You know you need it!

1pMfkxr.png

Some men just want to see the world burn.

This week lockout of the market after adding steam wallet money is absolutely ridiculous! Next time I will just buy stuff with a credit card straight up

Salsa

Cards are completely worthless.

I see no point in selling them any more. Just keep them and make badges.

they easily stack up. Ive financed more than half these sales by cards alone.

Is it good, and can it be played singleplayer? As a metric to decide if it's good, do you think it's worthy of having to download that beast of a game again? I loved Max Payne 3 and am in dire need of some more of that Euphoria goodness.

well, if the latter is true, then i'd say so

it's kinda whatever, but its still dat max payne 3 gameplay goodness

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Ah thank you, finally a good thorough analysis.

Sounds like something I might hold off on and look for a future sale on. Or maybe get it at the end during recap day if I manage to blow through the games I've already bought. Finished Runner 2 and got through most of Ys I+ already.
Great, another Runner 2 adversary. So far it's been easy staying at the top of my friends leaderboards, I could do with a little challenge :p

I should finish my Hard playthrough and do an Easy one, plus get the remaining retro carts.

Ryan_

I've always heard that KOTOR II wasn't as good as the first one.

I also heard that there was a lot of modding so that the game got the ending it deserved.

How's the current state of it?

Enco

Still crying about cards? That's like the 7th post from you echoing the same thing.
Crying about cards? I don't care for them at all. Sorry for sharing my opinion in the discussion.

Pretty sure I don't have 7 posts about it either.

I may have mentioned the topic before but I don't remember every post I've ever made because I have other things to think about outside of GAF.

Zeroo

Neo Member
I've always heard that KOTOR II wasn't as good as the first one.

I also heard that there was a lot of modding so that the game got the ending it deserved.

How's the current state of it?
KOTOR II has better plot and I liked it more overall.

I am on the fence of buying Dust. Should I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom