• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

-MD-

How friendly and active is the NS2 community? I'm totally new to this sort of gameplay, and after watching some footage, it looks like a really fun game.

I played like 10 hours of it but never really heard many people use a mic, pubs weren't organized and everyone basically did their own thing.

Obviously I don't have much time in the game so my opinion means little but it seems like it's only worth playing if you have a team and people on the mic.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Man, I blame all of you for what I've bought in this sale so far:

- Organ Trail
- X-Blades
- Dishonored
- Borderlands 2 + Season Pass
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 + DLC
- FEZ
- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
- Dyad (double dipped as I already have the PS3 version)
- Poker Night 2
- Reus

Plus we still have a week? FUCK.

Soooo how is Front Mission Evolved?

I loved Armored Core 2 back on PS2, Chrome hounds for X360, and Shogo Mobile Division for PC. I looked at the video and couldn't decide how it would play.

Hey everyone. With the Market still acting kind of wonky right now, it's the perfect time to start Round 3. As promised, smaller/lower-demand/repeat titles this time around, but with no special rules, so anyone can grab these keys. Same disclaimer as always (99.9% sure that keys are unclaimed and will work, let me know if any keys were mangled in the process, etc.).

Good luck! See you in round 4!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Cthulhu Saves The World -- MB-00C7251D904324BD - Taken by Ciastek3214
Swords & Soldiers -- MB-E2CEF7DFC669BB94 - Taken by Casimir
Superbrothers Sword and Sworcery EP -- MB-A6C5E073A046C07A - Taken by Oldschoolgamer
Time Gentlemen, Please! Ben There, Dan That! -- MB-6AD2C6F43B2FCB92 - Taken by Wurst
VVVVVV, Cogs, Crayon Physics Deluxe, Hammerfight, AYIM -- MB-FEC515A5DFBE2223 - Taken by Skab
Crayon Physics Deluxe -- MB-67C842253A217681 - Taken by kevin1025
Bit.Trip RUNNER -- MB-7C329CE3D3D58B8B - Taken by IcyRhythms
Breath of Death VII -- MB-7DBEEDB50C1E7677 - Taken by kennah
Osmos -- MB-6E8480396E3F3EE1 - Taken by chugen
Anomaly Warzone Earth -- MB-BB16FEFF2B0E265C - Taken by DukeBobby

As a bastard, I know I'm meant to wait for dailies, but where can I see if a game has already gone and I've missed it?

Looking Scribblenauts and Hotline Miami which I think I missed.

Sykotik

Senator Soufflé;70682336 said:
As a bastard, I know I'm meant to wait for dailies, but where can I see if a game has already gone and I've missed it?

Looking Scribblenauts and Hotline Miami which I think I missed.

Both were missed, but there is always a chance they will happen again, as a flash or community.

Hey everyone. With the Market still acting kind of wonky right now, it's the perfect time to start Round 3. As promised, smaller/lower-demand/repeat titles this time around, but with no special rules, so anyone can grab these keys. Same disclaimer as always (99.9% sure that keys are unclaimed and will work, let me know if any keys were mangled in the process, etc.).

amazing giveaway thanks!

ElRenoRaven

Dear video game developers,

Please stop carpet bombing my documents directory with your settings. There are other, better places for that. Stop it. Stop it. You fucking guys.

Love, mrgone

Preach it!!

It's impossible to find anything I put in there anymore due to folder after folder of game settings in there.

Pickups so far:

Surgeon Simulator
Monaco
Gunpoint

Waiting to buy:

Fez
Killing Floor

only played SS so far and it's quite an entertaining/bizarre/addicting game.

Best $7.50 I spent this past year, even as woefully short as it is. So much fun. Hope he makes a sequel to really flesh out the stealth mechanics.

Preach it!!

It's impossible to find anything I put in there anymore due to folder after folder of game settings in there.

I was just complaining about this to a friend of mine the other day. It's like a warzone of half finished games, poor uninstalls, half removed demo saves. Make a new folder under the user directory but for fucks sake stay outta my DOCUMENTS folder. I had to make a whole new documents folder for the real stuff in order to ever find anything.

liezryou

Damn thanks for the giveaway, like the 6th time ive failed at getting Superbrothers! Once all your keys are done i shall do a small giveaway of my own!

Wurst

Thank you, most kind!

Seriously this is an OUTRAGE! Why do Aussie's always get everything cheaper than us people in NA?

Seeing as every creature in Aus is out to kill you, they sometimes throw as a deal to cope with the nerves.

giantassspider.jpg

Caerith

Alright, going off to bed. You people continue to sell Reus for anyone in doubt for me please :p
Goodnight, To--
I know why they did, my wallet simply doesnt agree with their reasoning.

I am on vacation, why did you do that :'(

Hm, I dont know. Is it a good game?

There is only one planet...

Yep, they currently work 24/7 on getting it to other platforms and ...
Grief, is that you?

I own all these games (and played the majority of them, SHOCKING I know) and they're all pretty cool. This generosity is always appreciated, much love to Gift-GAF <3

kevin1025

Banned

Thank you Zero-Crescent! Been meaning to play this game for a while now!

Lexxon

WTF at that spider picture.

Anyways, can you not get doubles of cards from games or have I just been lucky so far?

You're just lucky. I have I think three doubles already, and I'm not really farming cards. Well, a little. My marketplace is locked until Friday so I'm in no rush.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member

Thanks Zero-Crescent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom