• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sianos

Spiders no longer fill me with fear, but rather with a cold rage. Not in the child-like "torment your prey" sense, but in the "i must eliminate you for the good of all humanity" righteous fury.

great, pictures of spiders on the steam thread

if im not safe here then where am I

no spiderz pls

No, NO BUG PICTURES, there is no place safe.

That's discrimination guys, Ralph wouldn't hurt a fly... Actually he sticks his razor sharp fangs into them and sucks out their digested body, but you get the point.

Salsa, why don't we make Ralph the unofficial Steam thread mascot?

You're just lucky. I have I think three doubles already, and I'm not really farming cards. Well, a little. My marketplace is locked until Friday so I'm in no rush.

Thanks. Got the 3 cards I could from Super Meat Boy and the 4 from FTL and haven't got a double yet. Got multiple of 4 of the cards from the summer sale though.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Sarcasm? I have the PC version cranked to max and the first thing I did in the game was take screenshots of the awful flower/grass textures.

Just a heads up, but I'm fairly certain that there is/was a texture detail bug in the game that sometimes caused it to low the super low res textures.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Dear video game developers,

Please stop carpet bombing my documents directory with your settings. There are other, better places for that. Stop it. Stop it. You fucking guys.

Love, mrgone
Haha, I stopped storing things in that folder a long time ago. After I started purchasing Steam games in a considerable amount it became virtually unusable.

Nowadays I save pretty much everything in my downloads folder. So much clean, and I don't have to look at shit like having both "Saved Games" and "SavedGames" directories one right below the other.

You're aware that it is all Multiplayer focused correct?

Ya, the multiplayer was really fun when I played it on the PS3. Heard the last pack had coop missions as well which would be fun with a friend.

Also: Favorite Resident Evil 6 J'avo mutation
TyMUK.gif

tylerf

Spiders are bros. They just chill in the corner and kill other bugs. Sometimes they get a little too bold and you gotta put the fear of God into them though.

Ya, the multiplayer was really fun when I played it on the PS3. Heard the last pack had coop missions as well which would be fun with a friend.

Also: Favorite Resident Evil 6 J'avo mutation
TyMUK.gif

Yes!!! Spider thread :)

You guys just have to look at pictures, we (Aussies) live this shit, and we love it.

Caerith

That's discrimination guys, Ralph wouldn't hurt a fly... Actually he sticks his razor sharp fangs into them and sucks out their digested body, but you get the point.

Salsa, why don't we make Ralph the unofficial Steam thread mascot?
I vote Quelaag as the official spider mascot.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
anyone else having problems with the market and inventory not loading ?

whenever i click on market it just takes me to the community main page

The_Monk

Fellow GAFfers please don't post those Spiders things in here.

It seems that there are people who have phobia or don't feel comfortable with that so let's respect them, shall we? Thanks in advance!

How do I get an invite to the Steam GAF group? I primarily have gamed on my PS3- but I am switching to PC+BigPicture and have begun to amass a collection of PC games woohoo. Which means I need friends.

Answer me or more spider pics incoming :)

And just to add to the fun, I was bit by a brown recluse when I was 15. Left a cavity in my left leg. 11 years later.. my leg still has a dent in it- looks like a gunshot wound. F spiders. :)

Hakkuei

seriously stop with the spiders, I had to close my fucking windows because it's making me anxious

now it's so damn hot fuck you guys

So far I've picked up:

Boarderlands 2
Dark Souls
Darksiders 2
Dishonoured
Fez
Hotline Miami
Saints Row The Third
Sine Mora
Torchlight II
The Walking Dead

Total - £43.44

Not bad considering how many great games are in there that I haven't even played before.

My £50 budget is nearly filled though and there's still nearly a week of sales....

liezryou

Come on guys where are all the giveaways? We had so many giveaways the first few days! If you won games from modbot do a giveaway, give back!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Spacechem -- MB-87FDEAFD1055CD0F - Taken by PandaPedinte
Frozen Synapse Plus Trauma -- MB-317E5E1EF83A9FCE - Taken by Pupi18

Tecl0n

How do I get an invite to the Steam GAF group? I primarily have gamed on my PS3- but I am switching to PC+BigPicture and have begun to amass a collection of PC games woohoo. Which means I need friends.

Answer me or more spider pics incoming :)

And just to add to the fun, I was bit by a brown recluse when I was 15. Left a cavity in my left leg. 11 years later.. my leg still has a dent in it- looks like a gunshot wound. F spiders. :)

We need your Steam community link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom