• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjord

Would anyone else be able to? Now that I think about it sending $52.50 back and forth between the currencies will certainly cost me more than the $2.50 of pack savings.

I can still do it if none of you three are able though.

Tetsuo its way better than endless space! Sins is beautifully streamlined and thus a great multiplayer game. I felt like Endless Space didn't have any powergamers testing it, such flawed mechanics.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
1) go watch futurama
2) click the image :p

I like the underlying cultural commentary of that episode, but after watching the newer episode where bender tries to be a singer...I've come to the conclusion that Bender is the most uninteresting character to ever grace an animated series.

jtb

Banned
Would anyone else be able to? Now that I think about it sending $52.50 back and forth between the currencies will certainly cost me more than the $2.50 of pack savings.

I can still do it if none of you three are able though.

hold on, I might be able to... gimme like 15 minutes though.

HoosTrax

Why? You have the Striders which can transport you to a lot of the towns, and the exploration is one of the many great things about that game.
cliffracer.jpg

DukeBobby

8dkO9uq.png

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bad Rats #5 -- MB-9AB28D2E9B1EA22C - Taken by Franklinator
Bad Rats #4 -- MB-8CE70864C3CCBB76 - Taken by Chairmanchuck
Bad Rats #3 -- MB-1CF771E72F29DD43 - Taken by Kifimbo
Bad Rats #2 -- MB-71835BEF8C44C806 - Taken by chugen
Bad Rats -- MB-93C9826D3A0F8E88 - Taken by BadAss2961

Yes, I'm doing this again.

1 of these is Dishonored. The other 4 are Bad Rats.

Have fun!!

Xyber

This is how the last 2-3 pages of my inbox looks like now after they added all these damn cards.

I'm not complaining though, I've made about €20 since they started adding cards. I only had 20 bucks to use for this sale, so that extra cash sure was nice to have.

mclem

Heads up for Dawn of War II owners who want Chaos Rising:

There are two ways of buying Chaos Rising. You can buy it standalone for £4.99, or you can buy it in a bundle with Dawn of War II for... £4.99.

However, that bundle is one of the few bundles where if you already own it, you can gift the duplicate; you'll get Chaos Rising and a gift of DoWII to hand out as you wish.

I am really enjoying Dust: an Elysian tale so far. I put off buying it for so long even though I had a feeling it was great game. It so well made in so many respects that it really takes me aback. If you are on the fence on this game I urge you to pick it up while its still on sale.

Finally sold enough to grab Kerbal Space Program. I got a foil for buying it.

I am really enjoying Dust: an Elysian tale so far. I put off buying it for so long even though I had a feeling it was great game. It so well made in so many respects that it really takes me aback. If you are on the fence on this game I urge you to pick it up while its still on sale.

And all of the gameplay, level design, and art was done by one guy. Incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom