• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

So is The Knife of Dunwall worth it, I was hoping for 75% off got Dishonored last year at $45 i think loooved it but only play through it once... How long is the DLC???

Crayons

Banned
Almost there! :)

lwolEMr.png

Dingotech

So is The Knife of Dunwall worth it, I was hoping for 75% off got Dishonored last year at $45 i think loooved it but only play through it once... How long is the DLC???

It's a good few hours and more if you replay for the no alerts play through.

I thought it was quite good and worth the price.

Digoman

Starting up my fresh copy of Dust....ANDDD the cutscenes are cut in half with a black bar on top.

Fail

Little late to reply (for this thread) but since this problem affects Reus as well:
Apparently Microsoft pushed an update that broke video playback (cut the screen in half) in several games.

http://www.infoworld.com/t/microsof...ows-patch-ms13-057kb-2803821kb-2834904-222636

Here uninstalling that update (KB2803821) fixed it for me, but since it's a security issue I don't know know I would recommend that solution.

hlhbk

So now that I am diving back into New Vegas (I only played about an hour before and was burned out on that type of game due to 400 hours in Skyrim). I will be installing fellout to remove the orange tint. What are the other must have mods GAF?

Grief.exe

So now that I am diving back into New Vegas (I only played about an hour before and was burned out on that type of game due to 400 hours in Skyrim). I will be installing fellout to remove the orange tint. What are the other must have mods GAF?

400 hours of Skyrim?

I did about 30 and felt thoroughly bored. I only did that much because Morrowind is one of my favorite games of all time.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Yo I'm interested in Dust, but looking for a bit of feedback.

This thing provide a real challenge? Does it ever feel like I'm just slashing through waves of punching bags, or do enemies actually fight back? Is there a decent amount of enemy variety?

I played the demo on Xdude and wasn't really sure one way or the other.

Toothpick

Nice deals today! Made my first purchase. Castle Crashers 4-pack for me and some buds. Trying to decide between KOTOR II and Battlefront 2 now..

HoosTrax

I don't recall if Terraria has spiders. It does have these guys in abundance though.

Eater_of_Souls.png
Eater_of_Souls.png
Eater_of_Souls.png
Eater_of_Souls.png
Eater_of_Souls.png
Eater_of_Souls.png
Eater_of_Souls.png
Eater_of_Souls.png

Don't Starve has honest-to-goodness spiders though:
Spider.png

jtb

Banned
Anyone interested in a Sins: Rebellion 4-pack? ($7.50)

two interested, need a host though...

1. jtb
2. Freki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom