• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cth

Cth gave me Deus Ex HR which I can't wait to replay. As soon as I got the gift I said "I must buy the Missing Link since I've never tried that". Then I went and cooked a pork chop. When I got back, HoosTrax had gifted me the Missing Link

DUDES. Thanks :O

I know someone called you out for it earlier in the thread.

You're the only one on my friend list who didn't have a copy that wanted one. Wish I had seen the complete set before I bought it though.

Anyways, enjoy! I won a copy yesterday via ModBot, so thanks!

I already have Human Revolution and wish that the original Dues Ex was on sale for 85 percent off. If anyone wants to buy the pack and doesn't need the first game I can buy the key from you.

EDIT: Corrected about how silly I am.

RoadDogg

Hey guys! I picked up 2 gift copies of Mirror's Edge... because it's an awesome game and more people should play it so they can be as excited for the upcoming prequel as I am. :p Doing a little giveaway contest just for fun instead of just going through ModBot.

megiveawayx0u32.jpg

Post an image/screenshot from your favorite stage from a platforming game to enter. Then I'll use a random number generator to pick out 2 winners around 10PM EST. If you're extra cool, you can explain why that's your favorite stage in the genre.

I could never pick just 1 level of Mario 64, but the first one will have to do:

246933-super-mario-64-nintendo-64-screenshot-before-racing-koopa.jpg

Gxgear

Hey guys! I picked up 2 gift copies of Mirror's Edge... because it's an awesome game and more people should play it so they can be as excited for the upcoming prequel as I am. :p Doing a little giveaway contest just for fun instead of just going through ModBot.

megiveawayx0u32.jpg

Post an image/screenshot from your favorite stage from a platforming game to enter. Then I'll use a random number generator to pick out 2 winners around 10PM EST. If you're extra cool, you can explain why that's your favorite stage in the genre.
Took me an entire evening to beat this level, still remember the feeling of euphoria after conquering it.

smb_zpsf59ce6aa.jpg

RC

Banned
Eh, really? Last time I played it it was pretty dead. Sure there were some servers.. filled with bots.

Depends on the gametype. Most of the populated serves are on onslaught and deathmatch (Torlan and Rankin respectively) Sadly Assault's been dead for years. (AS-Convoy how I miss thee) Also good luck finding someone playing a non-demo map.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?

megiveawayx0u32.jpg

pDrUSTy.png

Mischief makers! I loved this boss fight as a kid.
Shake, shake!

Sullichin

megiveawayx0u32.jpg

0.jpg

Crash Bandicoot - Sunset Vista
Excellent music, challenging, good length. Still never got the box gem for it

HoosTrax

Cth gave me Deus Ex HR which I can't wait to replay. As soon as I got the gift I said "I must buy the Missing Link since I've never tried that". Then I went and cooked a pork chop. When I got back, HoosTrax had gifted me the Missing Link

DUDES. Thanks :O
Always listen to your stomach. Good things happen.

I just totally made that saying up.

megiveawayx0u32.jpg

It's impossible for me to come up with my favorite level or Super Meat Boy, but I loved the story behind this boss fight.
You're in Hell, and all the Meat Boy corpses from the player dying combine to make the boss.
super-meat-boy-ultra-edition-pc.jpg

megiveawayx0u32.jpg

Flashback Genesis.
i8sT4xp.jpg

LProtag

Any place I can go to see what deals there were the previous days? There's a few games that I saw on sale but didn't pick up that I'm still debating on, and I'm wondering if they'll be back in daily or flash form because I don't remember what sale they were on before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom