• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass
I really can't get myself to care about Tomb Raider 2013, at any price...

Maybe I'll install Anniversary again though.

Fireblend

Banned
Alright guys, since I've won 3 great games from ModBot so far I'm feeling like giving even more back. I've gone through my Humble Bundle catalog and obtained all unused keys that I could find. Here's my attempt at entering the giver's top 10, if only for a few hours of glory.
KuGsj.gif

ModBot said:
I am giving away 17 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Toki Tori -- MB-4B2A76D16F4EA755 - Taken by NSQuote
Machinarium -- MB-047F7BF0620188DE - Taken by PandaPedinte
Splice -- MB-262914981F250B83 - Taken by woo and indeed hoo
Zen Bound 2 -- MB-F32294392F06E5A5 - Taken by StopMakingSense
Cogs -- MB-021240EB524886E9 - Taken by chugen
Crayon Physics Deluxe -- MB-1F86E9280C068FA1 - Taken by Almighty
Walking Mars -- MB-5B9CF7620960390D - Taken by Ledsen
Humble Indie Bundle #2 (Braid, Cortex Command, Machinarium, Osmos & Revenge of the Titans) -- MB-79DB9E63242F1BFF - Taken by reddmyst
Swords & Soldiers HD -- MB-3BFD728BD23E4ADA - Taken by liezryou
Eufloria -- MB-14516BC0878FC5B5 - Taken by unknownstranger
Cortex Command #2 -- MB-4D29CC6BB6A8E0C3 - Taken by fantomena
Avadon -- MB-BAB8968314EEAF52 - Taken by Shadowplay1979
Cortex Command -- MB-9D257FA946C14A47 - Taken by UnluckyKate
Superbrothers -- MB-9B6C11581E0FF93F - Taken by Jtwo
Gish -- MB-F26C1C3B7A72B5BA - Taken by Milamber
World of Goo -- MB-961F782F143AEAEF - Taken by KMD
Humble Indie Bundle #3 (Crayons Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, HammerFight & And Yet It Moves) -- MB-568C6BF196B73336 - Taken by STAB-Gatekeeper

Thanks again to all givers, this community is the best!
3AQmK.gif
Enjoy the keys!

yami4ct

Don't Starve is pretty cool so far.

I'm disappointed that it doesn't have achievements OR controller support though.

Only game I've bought so far on this sale. Absolutely love it. So much fun. The tension of getting a really good run going, yet seeing how it can completely collapse at any minute is really cool.

VandalD

Tomb Raider still too expensive for me considering it's just another third-person shooter with some platforming and apparently weak puzzles.

Alright guys, since I've won 3 great games from ModBot so far I'm feeling like giving even more back. I've gone through my Humble Bundle catalog and obtained all unused keys that I could find. Here's my attempt at entering the giver's top 10, if only for a few hours of glory.
KuGsj.gif

3AQmK.gif
Enjoy the keys!

Great giveaway Fireblend. You are awesome.

Why not give the first game another shot?

I really should. I uninstalled it a while back because my harddrive was too loaded. Luckily, I got it backed up. I really should give it another shot. Probably tuned out because of other games I had gotten around that time.

Only game I've bought so far on this sale. Absolutely love it. So much fun. The tension of getting a really good run going, yet seeing how it can completely collapse at any minute is really cool.
My best is two days so far, so I'm not very good yet.

But it's crazy cool to discover new things.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Shank 2 -- MB-87E4CF1119FDF566

reddmyst

KuGsj.gif

3AQmK.gif
Enjoy the keys!

Thank you a bunch! for the humble bundle!

Can I buy 20 copies of the Shogun 2 blood pack dlc and give them away as mystery games to boost my given rating?

The thing is, 10 hours of The Witcher 1 is walking around the fucking swamps.

Yeah, the swamp chapter of the Witcher is where the game loses so many people which is a shame but pretty understandable. The Witcher 2 is much better paced.

Pretty sure you can do W2 in less than 20, especially on a replay once you know where you are going.
You definitely can, speaking more for a first playthough. Took me 80 hours to beat Dark Souls the first time, now even at a slow pace I get through it in 10 or so.

Milamber

Alright guys, since I've won 3 great games from ModBot so far I'm feeling like giving even more back. I've gone through my Humble Bundle catalog and obtained all unused keys that I could find. Here's my attempt at entering the giver's top 10, if only for a few hours of glory. http://i.imgur.com/KuGsj.gif[img]

Thanks again to all givers, this community is the best! [img]http://i.imgur.com/3AQmK.gif Enjoy the keys!

Thanks, for the Gish. Quite surprised I don't even have this title.

Ledsen

KuGsj.gif

3AQmK.gif
Enjoy the keys!

Thanks for Waking Mars!

Sianos

KuGsj.gif

3AQmK.gif
Enjoy the keys!
Thanks for Toki Tori! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom