• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

I would rather replay Tomb Raider than finish Uncharted 2.

Don't bother. It ends just like the first one did. I struggled to finish it. That being said, your comparison isn't really a glowing review. Being more interesting than a disappointment isn't an achievement or proof of a good game.

tomb raider is better than uncharted 2

This thread just went from pleasant to crazy.

Sianos

Hnnngh too slow for La-Mulana, hoping for a daily deal.

Despite me watching this game on the developer blog since its inception, I still wait for the daily deals like a true scholar.

Dr.Acula

Banned
The new Tomb Raider borrowed a lot of elements from Batman:AA, I felt. Plus TR has way too much "A for Awesome," you press one button and you jump off a zip-line, fly through the air, and throw an ice-axe into the wall and flail about desperately before you pull yourself up... fifty times.

Really good game, I powered through it in two days on PS3, but it felt really soulless. Also felt really like Uncharted. Basically feels like Batman in an Uncharted game. A good, but uninspired game.

yami4ct

The characters in Borderlands 2 are great. The game is very enjoyable in co-op.

Havent played tomb raider

Could not disagree more. I loved the characters in Borderlands 1, but 2's characters I either got really bored with or just ended up outright hating.

Kifimbo

Hmm, well, since the "anonymous benefactor" actually helped me out with a working key, I'd say that's more than fair enough. In fact, I think it's high time I gave something back to the community!

Have fun, everyone!

Won, but the Pixeljunk key was already used. Second time it happened Dambrosi ;)

The new Tomb Raider borrowed a lot of elements from Batman:AA, I felt. Plus TR has way too much "A for Awesome," you press one button and you jump off a zip-line, fly through the air, and throw an ice-axe into the wall and flail about desperately before you pull yourself up... fifty times.

Really good game, I powered through it in two days on PS3, but it felt really soulless. Also felt really like Uncharted. Basically feels like Batman in an Uncharted game. A good, but uninspired game.

Don't forget "Oh, I killed someone" *cries* and procedes to kill 50 more xD

There's still at least 5 games left in this giveaway! They're games most people probably already have, but hey, if you're starting out or missed out on early HIBs, this is your chance
3AQmK.gif

Splice is great, by the way. Probably my favorite out of the ones that are still available.

Thanks for ZenBound

Hnnngh too slow for La-Mulana, hoping for a daily deal.

Despite me watching this game on the developer blog since its inception, I still wait for the daily deals like a true scholar.

BAH.. I was watchiing EVO at the time.. That La Mulana! Also wish it were daily deal, but word is the publisher says it won't be.

I feel like Modbot hates me. I haven't gotten a modbot giveaway yet.
How soon should modbot respond if you were the first to PM?

imtehman

Banned
Depends on the game.

In Tomb Raider's case, it makes it a better game than Uncharted 2, as far as I'm concerned.

i'd rather endure the bad story of tomb raider than go through the bulletsponge waves of UC2.

In the end Tomb Raider didn't become tedious to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom