• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

Any chance for Another World and/or Papo & Yo getting a better discount? Some indie games are getting dayilys/flashes/community choices, some are not.

yoshizzle

captureawr5m.png

geez

Fireblend

Banned
Cogs, Crayon Physics and Cortex Command still available here! There must be someone without them!

Anyway, let's keep going
3AQmK.gif

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Awesomenauts -- MB-16915776D7B45B87 - Taken by ChaoticPotion
Dear Esther -- MB-EF72BED7D0FBD2EE - Taken by kutthoat5150
Avadon The Black Fortress -- MB-C56EEB126F69280C - Taken by fantomena

NOTE: If you claim the Awesomenauts key, PM me so I can send you the Cluck Costume DLC! (whatever that is).

Nimajneb

Another Tomb Raider Anniversary

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tomb Raider Anniversary -- MB-814EFF018A5F3C7F - Taken by Magicman103

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
How could Dark Souls lose that battle? I was ready to hit that buy button
and gift it to someone as well

antitrop

Dark Souls was awesome, I didn't know they made games like that, anymore!

Even though I bought Demon's Souls when it came out, but never could get into it like I did Dark. It needs a PC version with that Durante treatment.

masterkajo

How could Dark Souls lose that battle? I was ready to hit that buy button
and gift it to someone as well

I know I should have made a dozen new steam accounts just so I could vote for Dark Souls... My most wanted game. And it was a Flash Sale while I was asleep. Argh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom