• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Enrphmx.png

well, who would have thought that I myself would get burnt by avoiding the rules and grabbing Penny Arcade 4 for the non-daily price of $3.7 in order to sell cards (made up more than half of the money tho).

If anything, this should serve as the ultimate lesson. No one's safe.

Mugatu

Still not sure about I Am Alive.

I was REALLY looking forward to it but I didn't like the demo and the reviews don't make it sound too good.

I'm leaning toward Legend of Grimrock.

System Shock 2 had its day, and is already a well known game.

Give the indie a chance...

(Please don't hurt me)

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
System Shock 2 should clearly win.

...So it's obvious that Baldur's Gate will win since it was just on sale last weekend or whatever.

I'm leaning toward Legend of Grimrock.

System Shock 2 had its day, and is already a well known game.

Give the indie a chance...

(Please don't hurt me)

Wasn't Grimrock already a flash sale or daily or something? People had their chance to get LoG

hom3land

So confused. bought chivalry 4 pack this morning. Go to install it..and there's not copy in my library (did "all games" and a search) did get the 3 gift copies though. When I go to my badges, it says I own it, when I click play, it goes to the store front ...

Is this issue common, with a known fix?

quoting to see if anyone can help

morning, gaf :)

Please direct me to some games on steam with amazing soundtracks (indie or otherwise)

like sword and sworcery, for example. pixel junk eden too.

System Shock 2 should clearly win.

...So it's obvious that Baldur's Gate will win since it was just on sale last weekend or whatever.

Wasn't Grimrock already a flash sale or daily or something? People had their chance to get LoG

Grimlock will win it was in a bundle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom