• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
anywhere i can see side-by-side comparisons of the color mod with the original game?

IAmAlive_game-2012-09-09-08-20-54-19.jpg

nacimento

Was pretty bare bones at launch, since then has improved a lot.

It is still a long way behind Gal Civ 2 for me and probably will never get there. On the other hand it is extremely well designed, especially with the interface.

It is worth trying.

Thanks, will sleep and wake up with a decision :)

Copons

At least you'll never be as bad as me.

I bought Arma 2: CO on Amazon, GOG, and Steam.
I've played it for about an hour.

Well I've got 5 copies of Rez: DC Pal, DC Jap, XBLA, PS2 Pal and PS2 Jap with Trance Vibrator, bought used in Japan... (this one was reasonably clean, in case you're wondering)

And the day Mitsuguchi will release it somewhere else, I'm there to buy it again, even if I have to buy a new console just for it.

Haunted

Dota 2 International compendium still 8€?

GREAT "SALE" VALVE

Dark Souls lost to Hitman which shows that Steam users have questionable taste. I wouldn't be surprised if the hack job known as Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition won.
No no, that just means that everyone already bought Dark Souls.

right? :(

BrettWeir

HELP THE IGNORANT!!!!!

OK, the thread(s) move too damned fast. I know the buying rules when it comes to games, but what about DLC? I'm wanting all the Skyrim DLC (already own Skyrim), so will the prices go lower than what they are listed as right now, which is 30% off?

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Pretty pissed off at Blood Dragon right now...anyone else have the problem where you go through checkpoints but the game isn't being saved? It keeps starting me at the beginning when I restart.

Jørdan

Voted SS2 but Legend of Grimlock looks interesting, GAF's thoughts?
Incredible game and worth looking into if it piques your interest, great achievement for such a small team. One of the few games I bought at full retail that year, was and still is worth every penny.

RetroMG

All right, Gaffers! Here is today's RetroGamer Steam Giveaway! Only one game today, but it's a good one.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Walking Dead -- MB-B5DBEAA0FB5E9EB0 - Taken by kutthoat5150

xBlain

HELP THE IGNORANT!!!!!

OK, the thread(s) move too damned fast. I know the buying rules when it comes to games, but what about DLC? I'm wanting all the Skyrim DLC (already own Skyrim), so will the prices go lower than what they are listed as right now, which is 30% off?

The prices will probably go lower when Skyrim goes Daily/Flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom